Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbrekable bond and Merry Christmas wish 2000 points bugged.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbrekable bond and Merry Christmas wish 2000 points bugged.

Cannot open Fairy bound, cannot comsume for that. The rest bounds (Angel,mount, sylph ) working. ALso, In Merry Christmas event, at merry Christmas wish, the 2000 points 2-nd option show's only x1. I speaked with friend from ally and for them show's advanced judicial blade (cedric). Why You guys don't get proper developers ?
    IGN : Saggi. Server :S39 Archangel.
    In attention of Sidhe

Good evening Saggi. Unbreakable Bond > Fairy issue is already signaled and reported. Thank you for coming with the proofs for your server as well . It is also signaled the issue with that lvl 5 reward (descripted as 2 .x1) in Merry Christmas, which is actually: 2. Adv. Judicial Blade (Cedric) x1. Will come back with updates on this when it is fixed or a reply handed in to me.
    In reply to your ... question: it is not us and in any case not a forum mod who can get "proper developers".
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Other players from different servers can acces it. Me too, form S20, Fauna's Bounty. Only on S39Archangel not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        question: it is not us and in any case not a forum mod who can get "proper developers".
        Sidhe, thank You for quick reply, too bad we loose some pints on Tycoon because of consume not working. I know You guys are doing the best You can, just stating the facts. Maybe You, as mod's on forum, forward to proper element of decision. Seems all good devs from loa are already at loa3 (people keep spreading this roumors, and I think these are right . )Have a nice week-end.
        Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 12-22-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Have a nice weekend too Saggi, lots of fun outside and ... a wonderful Holidays Season! (with or without game working properly or ... even in spite of it not working properly ).
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Nothing fixed so far. Ty Sidhe , Wish You marry X-mas too.

Comment

I know it is not yet fixed Saggi, your server is not the only one affected. It has been reported and forwarded but an actual reply can be given only by devs and that won't happen earlier than tomorrow morning when everyone there is back to the office. I will post the update and their response as soon as it is given to me. Thank you for all wishes, tomorrow is Christmas Eve for most of us and a short break and vacation will surely do good to everyone .

Comment

Hi, You ca close the topic, they didn't fixed in the tyccon time, and ofc, no compensation as well. / Wish You a good new year to come, Sidhe

Comment

Working...
                X