Chat Issue = Player Name Covers what they type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Issue = Player Name Covers what they type

During past few days have been having problem with chat. As can be seen in the attached screen shot, the Player Name covers up the text that they type. Have tried both windowed and full screen, and still have the problem.
    Last edited by zog790; 01-21-2019, 03:13 PM. Reason: chat issue = player name covers the text that they type

close up of chat area

Comment

Browser Puffin does that for me and is the only one i have problem with.

Comment

Good morning. Issue reported, it will be checked. Will come with updates when they are given to me. Meanwhile, please try to also follow the initial check steps and clear/clean cache, histry, reboot, clear cache in flash, switch browsers, flush DNS (you did not mention if you're playing from mobile, you're using browser or client but from the look of your cropped ss I would say you are using browser, so applying that from time to time, periodically, might help). Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sorry for delay in getting back to you. I sometime play LOA in ElementaryOS. Firefox has an issue with LOA in that OS.

Comment

Hello. I'd strongly recommend to periodically apply what I've mentioned there and to switch browsers. Firefox poses problems not only in ElementaryOS. Also, check for up-to-date browsers and flash, there. Tell me is you are still getting that issue and, please, come with some new screenshots showing that. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X