Yahoo login issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo login issue

I can't login with yahoo so I submitted ticket for it , they asked me to provide new unused email address which I did but after that no response. IGN Novalia server S4 lunaria's grace

I will ask support about it.

Comment

I log in with the Client and have no issues login to LoA.
      **I use Yahoo as my main web browser and do not use it for LoA login. I don't think that I need to do all the new Yahoo ID stuff.....am I correct?

Onlyquester/nama
      S33/Met. Edict

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
        I log in with the Client and have no issues login to LoA.
        **I use Yahoo as my main web browser and do not use it for LoA login. I don't think that I need to do all the new Yahoo ID stuff.....am I correct?

Onlyquester/nama
        S33/Met. Edict
        Correct. You were not using the Yahoo login option, therefore you do not need to be concerned about the removal of the Yahoo login option.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you for the quick response.
          onlyquester

Comment

Good afternoon! I am trying to log into an old account, which I logged into via Yahoo, but at the moment I cannot remember the password and the yahoo button is no longer to log in. I tried to send tiket to support but the error when putting the code, I would like to know how to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Correct. You were not using the Yahoo login option, therefore you do not need to be concerned about the removal of the Yahoo login option.
              Good afternoon! I am trying to log into an old account, which I logged into via Yahoo, but at the moment I cannot remember the password and the yahoo button is no longer to log in. I tried to send tiket to support but the error when putting the code, I would like to know how to proceed.

Comment

Hello. For the error you get when putting the code, seems likely to be the captcha system, please make sure you are trying to send the ticket in with the "https" link. Also, make sure to have the ticket sent to an email you can access and is valid, as well.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                X