X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP!!!! Completely Unnacceptable -- TYCOON Not Working

Server - S213 City of Gallows
    Character name - riley.uc8

So I was in first place heading into today in CS Tycoon. Today, my points won't calculate at all. I've done all my dailies, spent dias, did consume/regain, and my point total in Tycoon and Daily Tycoon rewards in Hot event are not calculating. I've saved for months for this event, and have spent a ton of dias, and now I'm getting completely screwed on the last day of Tycoon. I've attached screen shots. If there is a mod out there, please please help me!!!!

Comment

I'm on same server as Oblivinator. Riley-UC8. I posted original thread. Please help us fix this Mod's, completely unfair that our server isn't working on the last day of Tycoon while all others are. We are losing ground to everyone else and erasing the work we all did all week during Tycoon.

Comment

server ue2
        character: Ryuko Matoi
        same problem here, since last merge some events include the current tycoon doesn't works properly

Comment

Not calculating on server Ue2 either! just spent over 20k diamonds and nothing moved! Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon issue 1-27-19 pt.1_LI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	383.2 KB
ID:	1977146Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon issue 1-27-19 pt.2 (2).PNG
Size:	970.5 KB
ID:	1977147Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon issue 1-27-19 pt.3 (3).PNG
Size:	950.6 KB
ID:	1977148

Comment

I have the same problem on server ue2. Tycoon points are not calculating today no matter what I do. I was ranked in the 60s and was going to make a push to get in top 40, now I'm 78 and will probably fall out of top 80. I also opened a ticket because on the first day of tycoon my diamonds score was 75,000, but after reset it dropped to 0. I lost collect diamonds for 22:00 prize for two days and since then it is smaller reward because I spent some diamonds. My final ranking will be low and I'll miss over 2k diamonds rewards. Screenshots show I collected consume/regain rewards but daily tycoon score is 0. On server ue2 we need our tycoon points correctly awarded so we can compete and collect earned rewards.
            Attached Files

Comment

UE2 issue with Tycoon is noted, and is currently waiting for devs to be at work to address it.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Tycoon troubles:Today tycoon and daily tycoon points is zero,imposible collect points in this event.
                IGN:Miss Abuken
                Class:Mage lvl 100
                Guild:Rain Of Blood.
                Server S19:Fortuna´s Folly.

Comment

This is so absurd. Spend so much money on a game, that in return, all you ask is for it to function, and as always, they screw up at the worst time. Spend so much time and money to put yourself in position to win a hero, and this game, and its incompetency takes that all a way. And per usual nothing will be done about it but some crummy comp.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    UE2 issue with Tycoon is noted, and is currently waiting for devs to be at work to address it.
                    Do we have any idea when that is...is everyone on our server just screwed?

Comment

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! Now my points have completely disappeared!!!! This is completely unacceptable. Will be writing to the better business bureau, and calling my credit card companies to file fraud charges and having my recharges reimbursed. How can you let this happen?!

Comment

How does it look now?
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It looks bad. They took away all our points from our server. See attached. I went from 24 million points to 1,000 points!!!!

Comment

Sorry the one above didn't show my points. This screenshot does

Comment

Today i collect 80.000 points in djinn event,but that points never counts in tycoon.
                              IGN:Miss Abuken.
                              Class:Mage Lvl 100.
                              Guild:Rain Of Blood.
                              Server S19 Fortuna´s Folly.

Comment

Working...
                              X