Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PLEASE HELP!!!! Completely Unnacceptable -- TYCOON Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server: ue2
    Character: MightyAriela
    yest the game doesn't add or count the points to tycoon
    and now all the points are subtracted
    Last edited by ArielaStone; 01-27-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Mine is doing the same thing, went from 331000 points down to under 3k

Comment

Others pictures about error in Tycoon.
        IGN:Miss Abuken (Lvl 100)
        Guild:Rain Of Blood.
        Server S19 Fortuna´s Folly.

Comment

Comment

Tycoon points reseted, I have 897.313 points, now i have 128.000.
            IGN:Linken.
            Class: Paladin Lvl 100.
            Guild:Rain of Blood
            Server: S19 Fortuna's Folly.

Comment

The devs are still working on this issue. Please continue to be patient.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If anyone else who's points reset in tycoon happens to have a screenshot showing the 'last rank, current rank' on the total rank tab, or a screenshot of the total rank prior to the points being reset, please send them to me, with your character name. The devs are sending individual compensation based on your rank.

If you do not have a screenshot, that is okay. Please try to remember about how many points you had, and what rank you were. You will be compensated as well, but screenshots are highly preferred if you were able to grab one.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  If anyone else who's points reset in tycoon happens to have a screenshot showing the 'last rank, current rank' on the total rank tab, or a screenshot of the total rank prior to the points being reset, please send them to me, with your character name. The devs are sending individual compensation based on your rank.

If you do not have a screenshot, that is okay. Please try to remember about how many points you had, and what rank you were. You will be compensated as well, but screenshots are highly preferred if you were able to grab one.
                  Character: MightyAriela

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon issue 1-28-19 pt.1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	753.8 KB
ID:	1977269Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon issue 1-27-19 pt.2 (3).PNG
Size:	912.2 KB
ID:	1977270
                    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    How does it look now?
                    My score completely reset as well in server ue2 and now the event is over!!!! I was in 19th place when it stopped accumulating the score, now our servers was rest to zero, and I finished cs tycoon in 364th place instead of 19th place or higher and lost out on all the diamonds I used and the rewards for 19th place or higher!

Comment

It's the most absurd treatment of clients I can comprehend Oblivinator. We spend money and time on a game, and in return, when said game clearly messes up, they do nothing about it. It's no different than stealing which is what they have done in this scenario. We are told to have patients but hard to do, when our patience since the Merge has been rewarded by screw up after screw up.

Comment

ok so the screenshots exceed the size limits for some reason but i was placed 867 with 331k points. thats all i could get before they froze!

Comment

Username: SweetHeart.
                          Server: ue2

I don't have a screenshot but I had about 700k points before I lost them all which put me in the range of 400th-500th. I don't remember exactly.
                          I also bought 10k seraph stones yesterday in djinni but my points didn't move before I lost them all.

Comment

Hmmm, that's why my score was not rising. There was a point where I was spending and using diamond and score was not going up. It also appeared that my advanced armament prize did not register in my inventory. Will appreciate it if you can check S33 for possible Tycoon fails. Click image for larger version

Name:	total golden armament Did not get the Golden Armament from CS Tycoon.JPG
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	1977279Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon CS total for Nama  Did not get rewards after Tycoon.JPG
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	1977280
                            onlyquester

Comment

Hi IGN MRBADASS, Yesterday tycoon did not register any points and we all in ValkeriesCalling ub5 lost out on HUGE rewards due to Cross Server Tycoon not working. As you well know the comp finished on the reset today. 1.28. 19.
                              1. HOW AREYOU GOING TO COMPENSATE ALL OF THE RESOURCES PEOPLE WASTED BEFORE THEY REALISED THAT POINTS WERE NOT REGISTERING.
                              2. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE THE AMOUNT OF DIAS SPENT IN CS TYCOON AND FOR PEOPLE TO LOOSE OUT ON THE FINAL SCORE.
                              3. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO RECHARGED.
                              4. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMPENSATE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR PLACES IN CS TYCOON FINAL REWARDS.

I DONT THINK GIVING US 20K DAIS AND 20K OF ALL RESOURCES THAT MAKE UP TYCOON POINTS WILL BE ENOUGH, PLUS OUR TYCOON OVERALL LOSES IE TYCOON CERTS ECT ECT .

YOULL HAVE TO INCREASE THE ABOVE AMOUNT TO MAKE US ALL HAPPYISH.

DONT FOR A SECOND THINK A FEW POXY SOULSTONES A FREE FAIRY OR MOUNT 99 % OF US ALL READY HAVE WILL CUT IT EITHER.
                              YOU NEED TO PROPOSE A SETTLEMENT THAT WE CAN AGREE ON OKAY ?

AND I SPEAK FOR US ALL ON MY SERVER
                              WHEN I SAY WE ARE NOT IN SLIGHT BIT AMUSED
                              WE PUT UP WITH ALOT OF COMPS BEING BUGGED AND NOT PAYING OUT REWARDS ( I LOST ALL MY CRAFTSMASTER POINTS A FEW MONTHS BACK PUT IN TICKETS - NO REPLY I WAS IN SECOND PLACE THEN DOWN TO NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 2O ) .

SO SORT OUT COMPO FITTING FOR OUR GREAT LOSES WE PAY YOU MONEY TO PLAY HONOUR YOUR SIDE OF THIS LOA
                              Last edited by slayerofall; 01-28-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

This thread only covers issues with ue2's tycoon. I would need a screenshot from ub5, if you have one. Or if you sent in a ticket, then your character name?

onlyquester [edit] did you open the armament chest? Your records show you received a chest.
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-28-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X