Help, Craftmaster Points reset on ue2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Craftmaster Points reset on ue2

As if they tycoon issue on ue2 wasn't enough, today I discovered my Craftmaster points were reset today also. I had 3020 points yesterday and then today I had 0. I earned 1020 today but and should have 4040 total. My score for Craftmaster total point event in hot events was also reset to 0. I don't have screenshots from yesterday. I've never seen CM points reset until now. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Can you please provide a screenshot of your craftmaster panel and the hot event that you have mentioned?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

OK I have uploaded craft, and starry, these was last months that no one did anything about. If you look at my score on craft then look at Phil stones at how many I have , you know that the score in not accurate. 24 54 and 24 with those Phill stones and how many origin crystals I have you can tell my score would be way more than 5400 points. Also with Starry Dream, look at the score from yeaterday , today then look at overall score, it didnt add the two together and all 3 days was not added at all.

Comment

Okay. If you have any screenshots from this running of Craftmaster, I will be able to complete the report and have the devs look into it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I didn't take screenshots on the first day or yesterday of CraftMaster, but I just took one from today and again my score was reset to 0. I was hoping to get the Craftmaster Total Points hot events rewards for 20k points and get the Bladehawk mount, but it's hard to do it when they take away your points every day.
          Attached Files

Comment

Has happened the last 3-4 Craft Master events. Some people lose points. I lost 25K points 2 CM events ago. Didn't file a ticket because let's face it, who takes screenshots everyday and I didn't have one to provide. Needless to say, after this Tycoon fiasco, which we still haven't been compensated for, our server is majorly FU!!!!! And now to boot, we haven't been able to even enter game for the last 2 days. I mean you can't make this ***** up. Maybe for the dev's Chinese New year resolution, competency should be on the top of their list!!!!!! ABOUT FED UP WITH THIS NON-SENSE!

Comment

This is the 4th time I've reported this bug on this event! I send a report telling you "My scores are not accumulating from day to day!" With screen shots showing you it not accumulating!!!

Then you send me an email telling me, "Please wait end of this event. Thanks for your understanding!" or "The points will add up at the end!"

Then at the end of the event I send a reply at the end of the event! Showing you screen shots thru the full event it didn't accumulate all my points and if it did accumulate all my points be in 1st place all of those times!

Now you all have not taken me seriously and still have not given me any of the winnings that i was should have won from any of those events, lost out on the prizes, Craft energy (10) cards, and the diamonds that
              were wasted due to the Bug!

I have screen shots once again showing the server date and time that their not adding up!!!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	CM bug 1-27-19.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	781.9 KB
ID:	1977595Click image for larger version

Name:	CM bug 1-28-19 pt.1.PNG
Size:	859.7 KB
ID:	1977596Click image for larger version

Name:	CM bug 1-28-19 pt.2.PNG
Size:	876.6 KB
ID:	1977597Click image for larger version

Name:	CM bug 1-28-19 pt.3.PNG
Size:	850.4 KB
ID:	1977598

Comment

Might be time to come together guys and start a class action law suit. Dead serious. I think we have enough examples, and can add up some real dollar amounts, that have essentially been stolen. I have over 4k dollars the last month, that as of this very moment, I have zero to show for it. Because Tycoon was destroyed, I have not received comp, and now I cannot get into game if there is a comp for Tycoon to collect. I'm also fairly certain once they do figure out this new bug and I can log in, whatever Tycoon Comp that was sent, will most likely be gone. We have enough players, who have enough stories of money flat out stolen, that it is time to take action. Collectively, we can get the last laugh. My personal email address is: [removed]. Message me privately if you are interested. We have one of the top lawyers in the country who handles financial litigation who I've already spoken to and can point us in the right direction. Enough is enough. Message me if you are interested, and I'll get the ball rolling. Fraud is fraud, stealing is stealing, and respect is earned not given. We as customers, have and are being abused.

Character: Riley-uc8 Server: S213 City of Gallows merge UE2
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-01-2019, 06:10 AM. Reason: Please don't post email addresses on the forum.

Comment

Good morning. About the Craft Master issues which you all faced there, there will be no looking into it due to the fact there is Chinese New Year country wide holiday, so everyone off work and on vacation or on break there. We sincerely apologize for all the trouble and inconvenience this brought to you all. We will push it forward devs and ask for a substantial compensation when their vacation is over. Let's hope this will be sorted out and that they will decide to make a decision about this accordingly.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

one post only
                    Last edited by onlyquester; 02-02-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

one post only

Comment

Ok, I just agreed with Character: Riley-uc8 Server: S213 City of Gallows merge UE2 regarding class action suit.
                        I recently wrote and posted a note however, it did not post correctly.

Recently StarCaller was flawed and customers had to wait for a fix. Recently, CS Tycoon cost customers points and prizes. Not that long ago Golden Disciple was flawed....customers waited quiet a while for a fix. There plenty of examples with events not working correctly or "login failures."

LoA is a worldwide game. Many customers buy diamonds/heroes/products. Reading the numerous complaints in the forum it is clear that over 3-4 years LoA has accepted money from customers and has delivered a products that prompt customers to post numerous daily complaints.
                        I realize that not all complaints are valid.....however it when money is spent on a product and that product does not work a "store" addresses the issue or returns the money.
                        LoA does not return money and does not provide timely proper compensation.
                        The moderators are not responsible....the LoA company and developers are responsible for prompt fixes to games flaws.

I am surprised that Class action did not come up in the past.

onlyquester, Character:nama, S33

Last edited by onlyquester; 02-02-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X