Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TA is broken again on ud4, and some chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA is broken again on ud4, and some chat

IGN: Alt1
    Server: ud4 (S326 originally)
    Platform:R2 Games

TA is broken on my server after an update today. World chat and guild chat are not working either. See the screenshot for TA broken issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20190129_TA_Broken.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	1977396

hello,not again,but 1 time per month ,Same goes for ud5-TA and TD.

Comment

Good morning. namqnloa issue forwarded and reported. Will come with updates when it's given to me.
      Kirminas8, I need least a screenshot to document the issue, please so that a proper report can be done. And post your data, also. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good day.Sry Sidhe,but now TD and TA seems working on ud5 .

Comment

Hello there. Thank you for coming with the update. Happy it got sorted out .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X