No announcement yet.

i cant enter the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here..... loading takes too long for UE1 - StarCrest Mountains.... IGN: Prince AJ55...... have trying to log in since it's rush hour for AE..... cleared cache already... even switch laptop... for me... problem iso nly in this one... my S141 Oceanic and UD1 in EST loads nicely

Comment

Hi again r2games.
      12 hours of waiting in the loading's page and the game don't let me in my server S19 Fortuna's Folly.
      IGN:Miss Abuken (Lvl 100)
      Guild:Rain Of Blood.

Comment

Issue has been reported and forwarded again. I will come with a response when it is given to me. There was no reply just yet from support/ops.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I can't get into game either. 2 Days running. This is happening right after our entire server got our Tycoon points reset and we still haven't received our compensation. Now this.....You guys are doing a fabulous job at running this game into the ground. Not aimed at mod's but please pass on a gigantic FU to the devs.
          Character Name: riley-uc8 Server: City of Gallows 213

Comment

• loading takes too noting

Comment

game out of service

Comment

12hrs later and i still cant log in i hope they give decent compensation because atm im losing the last day log for the bonus and the dailies and other events that are going on right now
                Attached Files
                Last edited by aceswall; 01-31-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Good evening. Issue reported, again, all over. No answer or reply yet from support, will come with an answer when it is given to me, probably in the morning when they are in the office. I need you to come with your data (the ones who posted just the complaints) and with a screenshot so that I can make individual reports for each of you and add you to the list. Thank you.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Server: ue2
                    Character: MightyAriela
                    Guys seriously ...What are you doing? I can't access to server

Comment

All I can do by means of forum is to push this, report and forward. If I could make those servers work I would do that. I need you to patiently wait for this to be solved and sorted out and post here all data so that I can add you to the list. I cannot come with an answer until this answer is given to me. Thank you.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 01-31-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Server: ue2
                        Character: RyukoMatoi
                        no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta
                        Hey!!! ...corren el serio peligro de que empiece a salir a socializar en "real life"

Comment

Originally posted by R2107094305 View Post
                          Server: ue2 Character: RyukoMatoi no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta
                          Hey!!! ...corren el serio peligro de que empiece a salir a socializar en "real life"
                          Te he agregado a la lista. El problema ha sido reportado y enviado.

Comment

Server: ue2 Fortuna's Folly.
                            Character: Linken.

Can't login from yesterday.

Comment

can log 2 s212 or 214 but not 2 s213 ??? hasta la vista LOA

Comment

2 all send mucho tickets tell

Comment

Working...
                                X