Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i cant enter the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not enter it stays in the loading screen R2games
    Server: Endless Sea S92 nickname: StGiota merggged Server: ue2

Comment

same here still stuck on main loading page have been trying all day

Comment

???????Server: Endless Sea S92 nickname: Mang merggged Server: ue2

Comment

Server: Endless Sea S92 nickname: Mertank merggged Server: ue2

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	loading 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	1977684 THIRD DAY,
            tried with multiple browsers, flush dns, clear cache and history waited for 20 to 1hour and refresh many many times.

STILL THE SAME cant enter the game

Comment

I could not get in all day R2 Games S270Westspear Curita

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	******* game 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	380.4 KB
ID:	1977692
                Originally posted by yambright960 View Post
                Yes, the same here i cant log in either. S13 Valkyrie's call
                Blain lvl 100
                same here almost a full day cant get past the 100% loaded screen , server valkerie's call player Tareloff lvl100 nd yes I have done all the things I need to do to assure it is not my equiptment causing the problem, come on R2 get your act together and get on this , there are many players on many servers not able to get in the game
                Last edited by R226546506; 01-31-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Update: I could enter other servers as a new player. I even went on my regular server using my wife's email, but as a new player. Just not the toon I have 3+ years invested in. Harumph!
                  S268 Crystalwood (since merged twice) IGN beernuts.

Comment

Okay Sidhe, you can get in game and all alts can get in game. It looks like anyone who collected the proper tycoon rewards issued by the devs as compo cant get in game. I left the loading screen on for 3 hours no joy. Plus I cant take screen shots now ??? Pass this info on to the devs it might help. I am lucky I can contact my guild members through outside sources and they are all going through the same issues.

Something else you can pass onto the devs/whoever, I and a lot of others pay to play. And like any purchase we expect it to work. When you come up against a product you have paid for and it hasnt worked properly since the start ( 5 years + of loA and erubus points have never ever registered for me) you start looking for solicitors to address the problem as little people like myself arent getting any satisfaction for the forums , from the failed ticket system, about constantly being told unless you produce screen shots then nothing can be done.
                    Ive entered into the argument about how can you take a screen shot of something which is no longer there and loas answer no screenshot no action taken , in other words dont bother us.
                    None of us enjoy playing something which is constantly having issues, none of us like to complain , and none of us when we do complain like being treated like dogs. Most of my server wont put tickets in as they know its a futile exercise.

before I forget as you will ask this first and ignore the rest, MRBADASS Valks Calling u13 ( how about calling your servers after major catastrophes it would be fitting )

also go to the line " screenshots are not working now "
                    Last edited by slayerofall; 01-31-2019, 07:54 PM.

Comment

as you can see, i have 3 servers in here.... but only S56 (UE1) as of latest merge, is the only one that does not open...... the other 2 plays nicely.... sadly.. it's S56 - StarCrest Mountains that stands as my main account.... R2 - EST - UE1 - S56 - StarCrest Mountains - IGN: Prince AJ55.......

Comment

Server Westspear S270.. in game name Stormy. Not able to take screen shot of issue. Over 36 hours cannot log into game, attempted all fix issue prompts. Nothing has worked. Can you let us know where we , you, are on correcting this issue?.. Thanks very much. After reading the past posts it seems that all those collecting their Tycoon rewards through the game mailing system haven't been able to get on the game.
                        Last edited by R278650157; 01-31-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I also cannot enter the game.

Comment

Can't log in either, 2nd day of not logging in.

Name: Suishoko Tak
                            Server: [S28] Halo's Light
                            Platform: R2Games

Comment

Character: Riley-uc8, S213 City of Gallows merged (UE2). Haven't been able to log in since Tuesday. Double frustrating is I've been told by R2 support I would be getting 1st place compensation for CS Tycoon. And now I can't even log in to get it. This is absurd.

Comment

2nd day that i cant enter into the game. First we have last month craft master messing up and r2 support not doing anything about it and now you have reports again that score is resetting again on it plus you have our server not letting people log in to it. Plus its the end of the month and we cant collect on the prizes that you get for logging in every day of the month because of this error in code that the devs have not corrected as of yet. I have sent in photos of all issues regarding the game and they have been ignored. Why is this? You have thousands of players who play this game from loa to loa3, why not fix the issue and keep your players interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X