No announcement yet.

i cant enter the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my screen shot of being stuck on the loading screen. Haven't been able to login for two days now. I've lost diamonds because of diamond score reset in tycoon, lost tycoon rewards because of tycoon score reset, lost reward in craftmaster and craftmaster hot events because craftmaster score reset, lost end of month rewards for checking in everyday (even spent some diamonds for a couple of days I missed), plus whatever I may have been able to collect for all the other daily events and special events. I just don't understand how one server can suddenly get so screwed up.

I'm not complaining to the moderators, thanks for all that you do. Complaint is for the devs who can't seem to just keep things working like they're supposed to.

IGN: Analily
    Server: s104
    Attached Files

Comment

Good morning. ALL login problems signaled until now, for the mentioned servers have been forwarded and reported. The issue is still being looked into and they are working on a temporary fix, at least, to be applied. There started Chinese New Year, too, there is a country wide holiday, everyone is off work. Devs will take a serious look into this after this two weeks vacation trying probably a relocation of the server data on a new server, which will hopefully help and solve the issue. Thank you for being understanding for the matter and for your infinite patience.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Same here can't get past loading page after sign in! Ben Like this since before reset 1/29/19
        .IGN: Oblivinator
        Server S183 Pilgrims Tavern

Comment

thanks a lot.....Moderator Sidhe... now.. ours is accessible after being down for almost 20hrs.... way to go guys...... EST - UE1 - Prince AJ55.......

Comment

Server: ue2 (merged server)
            IGN: Ma Senshi
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Report_Screenshot01_01-02-2019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	320.4 KB
ID:	1977741

I think the last update ruined something..
            Hope you fix the trouble soon guys. We are going to miss rewards

Comment

Having the same issue, get stuck on the loading screen and its been like this for two full days! thats me missing out on so much stuff and its not ok.

Comment

Originally posted by R247245529 View Post
                thanks a lot.....Moderator Sidhe... now.. ours is accessible after being down for almost 20hrs.... way to go guys...... EST - UE1 - Prince AJ55.......
                Thank you for letting me know it works for you now, least there is one server going well. Would be really highly appreciated signaling if anything goes wrong, if that's the case. Thank you.

I have added all the others on the list, waiting for a reply or a solution to be applied for ue2, as well.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ok how many days to wait to enter the game ?? Ridiculous...
                  Aronia( ud9 )
                  I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

So where is our compensation for losing a whole day due 2 not being able 2 log in??????

Comment

01/02/2019 . Game has just gone into another day. Same problem. Locked out on loading screen. Your now saying that we will have to wait another two weeks, due to the chinese new year holiday. Not acceptable at all. ign MRBADASS { S13 ** VALKERIES CALLING. Tbh I personally think when the rewards from tycoon were individually sent out to us, all our account data was lost.
                      I checked my paypal account to see how much money I had given over in the last 5 years and I was shocked on how much money I have given to a lame duck of a game.

Comment

and wait......

Comment

Originally posted by slayerofall View Post
                          01/02/2019 . Game has just gone into another day. Same problem. Locked out on loading screen. Your now saying that we will have to wait another two weeks, due to the chinese new year holiday. Not acceptable at all. ign MRBADASS { S13 ** VALKERIES CALLING. Tbh I personally think when the rewards from tycoon were individually sent out to us, all our account data was lost. I checked my paypal account to see how much money I had given over in the last 5 years and I was shocked on how much money I have given to a lame duck of a game.
                          I have told you the truth about the situation. Not as we can change anything or we can make it move one way or another. By means of forum, it has been done all possible to be forwarded, pushed towards, requested for a solution and a fix, as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it is not forum mods who can apply those fixes or updates, issue compensations or repair what's broken. I know how frustrating it is and what distress and discontent it can create and bring but still I cannot and I won't come with a fabricated answer so all we can do now is to wait for an official reply and answer from the devs/staff. Thank you.

Comment

day 4 change server and i got thru the game but when i came back to my main got stuck again

Name:	loadin new server2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	1977755

Name:	loadin new server.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.5 KB
ID:	1977754???
                            Attached Files

Comment

UPDATE: They said servers are back and reachable. Can you, all try to access them and login and come with an update for that? Also, please try first clean/clear, refresh, switch browsers and reboot (initial check steps, like after each update, so that to ensure there is cleared path from that side, too). Thanks in advance for coming back with a confirming of this working or not so that we do know what to do after and act accordingly.

Comment

The End OF Game

Comment

Working...
                                X