Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StarCaller supremacy skill is bugged.+new post so not to be considered hijacking other people's post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok will start the process of posting 20 posts in the minute , so you can bann my in advance

Comment

3 clicks and it's all gone, but I still have zero tolerance for spam. You are now banned until this issue is resolved. I really don't see how this helps you with your starcaller, and now you can't even ask me if I have an update - which I do, but you're banned now, so.. yeah. Thanks for being patient.
      Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Okay, 7ankash. I've been told there was a game update last week that was suppose to fix this issue, and so as promised, you can now post again. I need you to confirm that the issue was fixed, or to let me know if was not, please.
        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
        X