This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S39 Archangel loading Issues

There is something wrong with S39 archangel server. Loads very hard. Tried other pc/laptop, same thinh. Problems occur also on the miniclient . Platorm R2, nick Saggi, server s39 Archangel Sidhe

L.E.: on S20 (game321.com platform) , same browser game running ok so seems only S39 have problems.

Comment

Yep, server has loading issues, NICKNAME GOKUZ, S39 archangel, using miniclient . Chrome same, Edge same. Os Windows 10. Tried also on os Windows 7, same. Btw, for last days unbreakable angel and mounts were unavailable (displays nothing). Yesterday evening, was ok. Could be the fix for unbreakable affected the stability of server? Just saying.

Comment

On S206 working fine, so , it seems only S39 has problems.

Comment

Here are another pics.

Comment

Hello. Issues with loading reported. I would also suggest to use those initial cleaning/clearing/rebooting/switching browsers/flushing DNS/clearing cache in flash, etc. steps, periodically (even if you think it sounds ridiculous to ask you to do that), especially after an update or a fix occurs (like it was for fixing the Check-ins, the missing event in HE and the displaying of Angels and Fairies in Unbreakable Bonds - I also experienced them, on my server). I have checked that S39 and it loads OK - tried that on 3 different devices, used Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera as browsers. Please let me know is there are still problems with loading or slowness after. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have reported that already Saggi. What I suggested there was to also follow and apply the initial check steps, not just to refresh game or page. Will come with updates when they are given to me.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe , server loads, but when try to acces some features, it remains stuck, as I was telling, Tried a pc and a laptop, also miniclient. Chrome, Ie and edge also tried on both machines. Look at 2-nd pic from my last post, that's how screen remains. If I refresh, some features work (like AE) and after a while, the screen remains stuck. Try use some feature, and You will see.

Comment

Seem's now all it's good. Let's see how much time will be.... The topic can be closed .

Comment

OK, thank you lots for coming with the update and confirmation. If all's working as supposed to, I am glad it got fixed. Please let me know here or in PM if there is anything not going smooth again. Happy playing and a happy weekend as well Saggi .

Comment

Working...
                    X