Missing events in Hot Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing events in Hot Events.

Today's gift and Must have Common 2 are missing from hot events on Kong's UB1. I'm not certain if it's the same for other servers, though I've checked GTarcade servers and they do not have this issue.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SS2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	1981824Click image for larger version

Name:	SS1.jpg
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	1981825

Good morning. Issue is forwarded and reported. Will come back with updates when I get them. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-08-2019, 11:50 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Any word as of yet? They're still missing on my server and would appear that its the same problem on Amorgames servers as well.

Comment

Hello. I am still waiting for a word from ops or devs. Please tell me if it is still not showing in HE or it is not displayed. Also, I do not have any complaint or report for Armorgames in forum, but I have reported the event as missing for them, too. A screenshot, at least, from anyone there, would be really useful. Thank you. Waiting for your confirmation and update.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you arch_angel, reported it again, will add the corresponding screenshots there. Thank you.As for Armorgames, though they haven't done any report here, I added them as well. I do not know if I get any reply from ops tonight, but I will update you for sure as soon as anything is forwarded to me.

Comment

They reported it on the GTarcade platform, not sure if they have on their resident one
            IGN: Lucasai
            Server: S1
            Platform: Armorgames

Name:	140038g8b23i3mqlokvqzk.jpg
Size:	433.7 KB
ID:	1981844Click image for larger version

Name:	140033av2s5qmuha1boe3q.jpg
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	1981843

And as for my server, Kongregate - UB1, they're still missing.

Comment

Day 2 and still haven't showed up.

Comment

Good evening. I have been continuously pushing it and re-reported. I will keep doing it until it gets resolved. I haven't got any update from ops or devs, yet. It might take a little bit longer than expected to fix it, it seems.

Comment

Alrighty, thank you very much.

Comment

Good morning. Can you please recheck and come with an update on the issue? A new screenshot would be also highly appreciated. Update I got says it is being fixed already, for both Armorgames and Kong.

Comment

They haven't showed up yet

Name:	ScrUpd1.jpg
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	1981934Click image for larger version

Name:	ScrUpd2.jpg
Size:	307.0 KB
ID:	1981935

I'll keep checking and will post an update if they do show up.

Comment

Thank you, that would be highly appreciated . Will push it again towards ops.

Comment

Can you please recheck? I have checked right now and event is there. Thank you.

Name:	kong s1.jpg
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	1981941
                          Last edited by Sidhe; 04-09-2019, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Must-have Common 2 is back

Name:	ScrUpd3.jpg
Size:	320.2 KB
ID:	1981944

Comment

Both are back after reset.

Name:	ScrUpd5.jpg