No announcement yet.

Game not Loading...anyone else?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. The missing of the two events has already been reported and forwarded. I am waiting for an update or a reply, other than devs are working on this, so that I can come with a valid response from which to start. I know it will sound like kidding you to still have a bit of a patience there for this to be sorted out, still this is what I am gonna do.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Please check on servers again, missing icons should be already there. Compensation for the downtime period during tycoon is to be issued tomorrow, on 17th. Please, keep me updated here about both issues, coming with a confirming would be kindly and highly appreciated. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Angel Party and Fortune Bag Icon have appeared, we lost out on 2 days of both events. Still missing the Easter Event Icon.

Comment

Thank you for coming with the confirmation for the two events return there. The still missing Easter Day event icon has been reported and forwarded.

Comment

Good morning. Icon for Easter Day should have already been fixed and appeared there. Waiting for your confirmation for compensation, too, after reset. Thank you.

UPDATE: Compensation issued and applied, after reset. Please check and claim it.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 04-17-2019, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Sidhe,

Thank you. Everything has finally appeared, including Compensation. Although, I have to admit, the compensation was a bit of a slap in the face. Not sure if you saw what it was. But as numerous people on this thread pointed out. In daily check ins alone, we were out 500 diamonds, and didn't receive any diamonds in compensation. The compensation, quite frankly was useless.

Comment

Hello there. I did see the compensation. I have to remind you that it is out of our hands what devs decide to put there and it's independent of our will or wish. I wish things could have been different. Still, I am happy it got sorted out, and that, honestly, sooner than I expected it to happen. I do hope that you, all, could claim it, as it is issued to be there for only 24h. If anything anytime goes wrong again, please do not hesitate to come here and report. We will try and do our best to help you get it solved.

Comment

Hi. I know it is out of your hands but would you please take back to the developers, we specifically PAID money to recharge so we could get diamonds from the monthly recharge event. We PAID for the right to receive 100 diamonds daily and 300 diamonds on Friday. After we PAID for this the developers arbitrarily took away what we PAID for. They should be returning what they took away from us because of THEIR negligence, not ours. We all know it costs the devs nothing to give the proper compensation. We are not asking for anything more than what we would have gotten if they did not mess up. Instead we are punished twice, first by taking away what we paid for and then again by giving a joke of compensation. Please just tell them to do the right thing for us. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning analily. I will forward this to support and ops.

UPDATE: For resolving the issue with diamonds, which you should have got from Monthly Card, please submit a ticket to support. Provide there your exact data (IGN, server name and number), details about the issue, evidence (screenshots) for the Monthly being active the days/the period servers were down. Also, any other evidence for any purchase or recharge which would have returned diamonds. Here is the link to support, to follow: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . As soon as this is done by you and ticket/s reach/es support, we'll track them all and follow up.

Comment

Working...
                    X