recharge problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharge problems

ok So I've been trying to recharge for the past 3 days and all I get is "your payment has been cancelled" I've tried multiple ways to pay and made sure all info is good. so why does this keep happening? I've never had an issue before.

SaraVybz
    S314 (uc26)
    R2 Games
    Last edited by dragonladysara; 04-14-2019, 04:07 AM.

Hello. I suppose you tried the recharge using PayPal or a credit/debit card. Usually this message occurs when there are not enough funds there to cover the payment. You get all steps covered until the payment is processed. If the fund is insufficient (you do not have enough money there to cover the payment) this is the message you get. In order to be sure, please submit a ticket to support, completing there with your requested data (IGN, server name and number), attach the corresponding screenshots and give them all the details about your recharge so that they can check and see what it is about (make sure you also mention there your character ID - you find it on the account main page, see the attached screenshot). Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	character ID, main page.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1982331
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ty I did submit a ticket. I know for a fact I have enough funds as that was the first thing I checked

Comment

Submitting a ticket is the best thing you could have done as all recharge/payment issues are resolved through Support. I am not sure where do you come from, what country, but only as an extra info, keep in mind that there is a VAT you have to pay as well, which VAT is not shown when you make the recharge using directly the credit card, it only returns that message which you got and which actually says your funds are not enough to cover the purchase (for example, to recharge an amount of 2000 diamonds, worth $19.99, you actually have to pay $23.79, from the region I come from).
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X