Alliance Expedition Issue - Not getting my extra 20 hits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Expedition Issue - Not getting my extra 20 hits

I haven't been getting my extra hits for Alliance Expedition. My Alliance will come in and hit on the first day so that we can all receive extra hits at the next upcoming reset. However at least my toon, and one other person in my server is not receiving our 20 extra hits.

IGN: ScarlettRose
    Platform: R2games
    Server: KongregateS5

Hello. Issue will be reported for you but I need you to come with some screenshots as evidence for the issue. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you - I wont know until reset if they were able to fix the issue. We just started this weeks AE and I will report back to you once I check it after reset.

Comment

Good morning trinal. Thank you for coming with that info, waiting for your updates on the issue .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi Sidhe,

Thank you so much. They fixed the issue and I'm getting my extra hits.

Comment

Good evening trinal . Happy it got sorted out and issue fixed. Do not hesitate to post in here, when anything's going wrong. Have a good day/evening out there and happy playing.

Comment

Working...
            X