X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. All details forwarded already. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you Sidhe. I submitted ticket on 17th May 2019. I will send my email address to your pm and both missing amulets had negative training or inscriptions whenever they disappeared. Checked my emails again just before writing this and still no reply from support. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. I have asked again and pushed it to ops, waiting for a reply from them. Will come back here with updates when they're given to me.

EDIT: Hello there, again. I need some data/details from you to forward it to ops. First of all, tell me when exactly you submitted that ticket to support and the email you used for it (you can forward the email in my PM).
    Then, what level training were the two missing amulets (if you can remember that)?
    Waiting for your reply here, thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 05-23-2019, 01:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello - it is now 23rd May and I have not had any reply at all from my ticket - could you please do something about my missing amulets? Thanks

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you Sidhe, have submitted a ticket as you suggested.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello there. Issue will be reported and forwarded for you. Meanwhile I would suggest you to also submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .Give in it all the details as you already have done here and attach the taken screenshots as evidence (because there are only 3 ss allowed to be attached I would suggest to use Lightshot or another external app like Postimage, to create the links to your ss, links which can be inserted in the field marked with Message). Thank you.
    Please also mention the level of amulets/training level (if you remember that) and the runes/inscriptions.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 05-19-2019, 08:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X