This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Amulets

Hello, Have just noticed that I am Missing 2 amulets. One for Celestial Blade - Advanced Exodus and 1 for Supreme Oracle - Arcane Orb. Could these please be replaced? Have attached screenshots showing that I had these amulets and inscriptions and also that the slots are now empty.

IGN Sixpence
    Server uc26
    Server R2
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 3659; 05-17-2019, 02:04 AM.

Hello there. Issue will be reported and forwarded for you. Meanwhile I would suggest you to also submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .Give in it all the details as you already have done here and attach the taken screenshots as evidence (because there are only 3 ss allowed to be attached I would suggest to use Lightshot or another external app like Postimage, to create the links to your ss, links which can be inserted in the field marked with Message). Thank you.
    Please also mention the level of amulets/training level (if you remember that) and the runes/inscriptions.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 05-19-2019, 08:32 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe, have submitted a ticket as you suggested.

Comment

Hello - it is now 23rd May and I have not had any reply at all from my ticket - could you please do something about my missing amulets? Thanks

Comment

Good morning. I have asked again and pushed it to ops, waiting for a reply from them. Will come back here with updates when they're given to me.

EDIT: Hello there, again. I need some data/details from you to forward it to ops. First of all, tell me when exactly you submitted that ticket to support and the email you used for it (you can forward the email in my PM).
          Then, what level training were the two missing amulets (if you can remember that)?
          Waiting for your reply here, thank you.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 05-23-2019, 01:05 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe. I submitted ticket on 17th May 2019. I will send my email address to your pm and both missing amulets had negative training or inscriptions whenever they disappeared. Checked my emails again just before writing this and still no reply from support. Thanks again

Comment

Good morning. All details forwarded already. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Sidhe. is now 17th June and still nothing heard from ticket - don't these people care anymore?

Comment

I will check it with support. Did you check your in-game mail for missing items sent?

Comment

Good morning. Nothing in in-game mail or email. Thank you for your troubles. I was going to spend money to get winter Princess from Capsule Toys but not unless I get my amulet for her back.

Comment

Good morning Sixpence. I have reforwarded your problem, waiting for a reply from them so that I can come with a valid reply for you. Thank you for your being patient until now.

Comment

Hello. Can you check for your in-game mail and confirm if your missing amulets and items have been sent to you? Thank you.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, once again have checked in game mail and emails and still nothing

Comment

Hi Sixpence, thank you for coming with the confirmation of those items not being sent to you, just yet. Please continue checking your in-game mail, on a daily basis, while here I will constantly ask for a reply on your issue (the update today was ... no update actually about your problem ). I would also suggest you to check your mail for the submitted ticket and to pass me, in PM, the #case number given to it - it is alocated to ticket once it is replied. Thank you.

Comment

Still nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X