#22 Inscription disappeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #22 Inscription disappeared

So, I was transferring my inscriptions from my Adv godly bow to Sacred tome and somehow in the process, my lvl22 inscription disappeared?!? I would really like this back as soon as possible, please. I do not have any screenshots from before I had it, but I do have of my godly bow and the process of moving the inscriptions to the Tome and it's no longer there.

IGN: Banditsu
    Sever: UB1
    Platform: Kongregate

Screenshots
    Click image for larger version

Name:	inscripgone1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	321.3 KB
ID:	1984460Click image for larger version

Name:	Inscripgone2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	1984461

No response from here or my ticket.

Comment

Good morning. Issue reported and your ticket should be already answered by now. Keep in mind that there's weekend, period when no one is there in the office to check or answer tickets.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 05-19-2019, 11:13 PM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you, Sidhe, checked my email after checking here and saw that I got a response and alas, I completely forgot about the weekend policy.

Comment

Hello. Would really appreciate you coming with an update on your issue and tell me if you have it resolved, already. Thank you .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X