Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apparently ive been kicked out of the kingdom of gods, again

im lvl 100, server ud6, SN satansecreta

i went to divine realm, did two new lvls i had open, used up the rest of my stamina, left divine realm and i was kicked back to elf village, tried to go back to kingdom of gods and nope, loading screen for days. i dont even get the crackers you can shoot. i can go anywhere else on the map except there. i know this is a stupid thing to complain about but this is a stupid thing that happened, so here we are.

this is the second time its happened, is this going to keep happening and should i just give up on going back to that area?

Hello there. Please come with at least a screenshot of the moment you are trying to enter the realm (the message you get when you try, the screen being stuck with details about for how long that is, etc). A video record of that would be even more to be appreciated. Also, though it might seem or be perceived as silly or annoying, please try to follow the initial check steps first (clean/clear cache and history, flush DNS, reboot, etc, etc, etc. - please do that manually, for the browsers you're using, and using a cleaner, as well; please, switch browsers and check your flash to be up-to date; try to clear cache in flash; check your connection and your ping rate.)
    I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . In order to create the proper screenshots to be inserted in the Message field in that ticket you can use Lightshot or any other external app which you might know (Lightshot creates links to your ss) and a very easy-to-use tool for the video record is Recordit. Thank you, waiting for you to come with the requested details so that a report can be made and forwarded for you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-01-2019, 09:16 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i dont get a message when it tries to load, basically the screen just looks like this every time i try to load it. also the screenshot is this small cause every other one i take exceeds the size limit. i cant take a video cause i dont have OBS nor would i know how to use it even if i got it. and the first time this happened i cleaned my cache, restarted my entire computer and used firefox and chrome and none of that fixed it and its still happening. it lasts for 10 minutes or so then finally lets me back in, so i guess its just broken and i'll deal with

Comment

Good morning. I still have to insist for a video-record (use record.it, it's tiny and it uploads the file online, then creates a link which you can insert in here or in your ticket), to be uploaded here or to be sent to support via ticket. There is requested a prof or some evidence for what you are saying you're facing so that they have a start point for the checkings. The ss you came with, cropped and showing no details can be resized using that Lightshot app I have told you about or the Paint app which all of us have on our devices.
        Also, I do not understand exactly what you're mentioning there about being kicked out - it is being kicked out of the game, entirely, and you cannot return (that would justify your expecting for those crackers to appear)?Is it being kicked out of the realm after you enter DR and you find yourself in the Village from where you cannot reenter other kingdoms using the map? Does it kick you out of game when you try to return to Kingdom and you need to refresh game/page and start over? Please use that tiny app called recordit and record what you're facing when you try the steps you mentioned (it will actually make visible exactly what's happening).
        I have to also insist to use that link to support and submit a ticket, too, with ALL requested details and proof so that they can check. Thank you.
        PS. Please check your PM, will send you some useful links there.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X