• Time
  • Show
Clear All

otra vez ----

Comment

Server 116

same problem like Micky and other.

Comment

again same issue like 2 days ago, stucked on load screen, reloged twice,loged out and in my r2 account, nothing helped, same on both browsers i use, client and firefox
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Char Name: zog790
          Server & Region : S124 USA
          Issues : Have been unable to login since 18:01 server time today.
          Screenshots :
          Browser: Chrome
          Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Comment

Good evening. Servers reported and forwarded, again.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

The same problem is with s.200 IG Mistika - cant log in more that 2 hours. I already had that problem 2 days ago.

Comment

Server S200 added to the list and forwarded.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/capture.html?id=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.r2games.com%2Fplay%2F%3Fgame%3D106 problem not resolved

Comment

Hello, please add UC27 (S277) to the list of broken servers if it's not already. I thought there was some maintenance affecting all servers, but I see I can log on other R2 servers just fine (tried UB44 & UD7 and both are working). Ticket sent too.

Name: SYAMEIMARU
                    Server: UC27

EDIT: it's back for now.
                    Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 06-07-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Server uc25........used to be S185 Majestic Rampart and ub30 TA Baracas R2Games

I have 3 alts, I use 2 different Browsers and R2Client. All 3 won't load past https://imgur.com/a/FIwv4aZ. Has been bugged most of the day.
                      Diff Char on R2Client can see chat, even type in it by hitting enter first and typing blind..... https://imgur.com/a/BQ2MtpZ IGN Dunciain.

Thanks for your help.. TA Baracas
                      Last edited by McKenna39; 06-07-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Not letting S355 log in again

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                        Hello there,thanks for coming with the confirmation and update. Happy playing and let's hope it stays working (least for now).

Comment

Good morning, S355 already added to the list there, reported and forwarded. As I do not have any answer yet - weekend there, and China on holiday, again - I cannot come with a deadline for the issue to be fixed.

Comment

Hello. Servers up and working again, please check and come with a confirmation. For further problems with the login and access servers please check and follow this link: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...s-login-issues . Thank you for your being patient and for your waiting for the issues to be sorted out.

Comment

S181 Firestone keep ****** brocken again, 99% login screan cant open game

Comment

Please post in the indicated thread, following the link I let for that in here. That way everything can be tracked and followed with ease and kept under control. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X