X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wouldn't believe it....

Hello Sidhe,
    It's almost embarrassing...I'm back with the...you guessed it...Fortune Bag Bug

Griffin it is again...got him and no option to swap....I don't know if it's the 3rd or 4th time with him....
    The game still doesn't realize that Fluorescent Griffin is an Evo of Griffin LOL
    Anyhow, would you please work your magic again and report it for me?

Whisper
    S295 Whispering Woods
    Thank you Sidhe

Last edited by whisperwing0305; 06-05-2019, 06:41 PM.

Good morning whisper. Issue reported and forwarded. Problem with swap not offered for some particular mounts and fairies is known, unfortunately not yet fixed. So, until it gets fixed or resolved all we can do is to report when it's happening so that you can get your Fortune Tokens back .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hello,

A long time ago I got problems with griffins exchange- nothing was solved.yet .. . The. same problem today with the whisper icon - I got extra whisper icon from fortune bags event : It was suppose to be swapped with 33 bags, but it has not even proposed to me.
      zumentas. s27

Comment

Good morning. No one "will propose" the exchange with tokens to you, not until you come and report the issue (there is not anything like "auto-inform" about the issue you encountered). So, please also post a screenshot from Fortune Bag event, with the fairy for which you did not get the swap for. I would also appreciate your ss to have the timestamp on them, too. Once you come with that requested ss, from event, issue will be reported and forwarded for you. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-06-2019, 12:46 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
          Your magic worked again,
          I got my tokens already

Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Good morning whisper, I am happy it got resolved. Enjoy time out there and happy playing!

Comment

Working...
            X