• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• become more worse

server: 192
    ID: Micky
    platfom: log in from google

few day ago cant do ht and clash of might in city feature, now same and even worse after ta cant open the game loading already 99% but still black screen

cant upload screen shoot coz the the file size to big

chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/capture.html?id=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.r2games.com%2Fplay%2F%3Fgame%3D106 who are arena aatemps?

Comment

Good morning, S192 is being checked and they're working on a fix for it right now. Will come with an answer as soon as it is given to me.

Can you please be specific and clear about what the problem or issue you're encountering is? The link you posted here returns ... nothing. Also, your data and details about the issue, a screenshot, too, are requested elements to be posted. Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-09-2019, 11:25 PM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

wow, even tyc already start, homestead, clash in city feature, horse treasure still not fix, become more worse loading already 99% but cant play..

Comment

Hello. Would you be so kind to give your data (IGN, server name and number), and a screenshot at least, so that it can be checked? Thank you.

If the server you're signaling as being off again and not working is uc27, it is reported and forwarded again.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 06-10-2019, 12:35 PM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

IGN:Testa
            Server Name: Blackford
            Server number: [S286] or uc27

It is all the day I can't log: loading stuck at 99%.
            In the last week the issue is occurred too many times, causing damage to players of the server.
            Thanks

Comment

Issue forwarded and reported already, cluster checked, devs and ops are aware of the issue and they're working to find a fix for it.

Comment

IGN: Micky
                Server: 192 weeping jungle

looks the problem still not fix since few week ago, clash of might and wyrm in city feature, horse treasure, homestead, even worse i can finish my daily when tyc already start.. also DEV not give any compensation since i report about this problem

cant upload screen shot coz file size to big to upload, many player in my serve have same problem so my other player can upload screen shot..

Comment

All issues are known and everyone is aware of them. Devs and OPs are working to find a fix and a solution for it. Once servers in the cluster are back, accessible and stable and with all events and features working, there will be the time for a compensation to be requested and talked about. Please, be patient for that to happen, posting and pushing the issue from 10 to 10 minutes, won't make things be resolved faster. I will be back with updates when they are forwarded to me. Until then, good night, a few hours of sleep will surely do good to all (to me I know for sure it will). Thank you for your being patient and understanding and for your cooperation.

Comment

Working...
                  X