Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fortune bag bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fortune bag bug

opening fortune bag giving me holy eagle soul, i allready have that mount upgraded to jasper eagle, shouldnt i have that soul refunded since i allready have that mount
    Attached Files
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

more screenshoots
    Attached Files
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

Comment

Issue is reported, please consider posting next time uncropped screenshots(with server name) or add your details in post.
      Last edited by Alkaris; 06-17-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

details are in my signature, though, when i screenshoot full screen it not allow me to post in thread because size excede limit
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

Comment

Good morning solowingpixy. Issue has been reported and forwarded. For the exceeding limit of the screenshots, you can resize them in Paint, using what each OS installed on any device comes with or you can use an external app like Lightshot or Gyazo, to make the screenshots and create the links to be posted in the thread. Thank you and happy playing.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            Good morning solowingpixy. Issue has been reported and forwarded. For the exceeding limit of the screenshots, you can resize them in Paint, using what each OS installed on any device comes with or you can use an external app like Lightshot or Gyazo, to make the screenshots and create the links to be posted in the thread. Thank you and happy playing.
            i use lightshot that allow me to screenshoot smaler part of screen so dont need to work on resizing
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

Comment

Hello there. Still, the same Lightshot also allows you to create links (click on the little cloud which appears among the app options after you take the screenshot and you'll have a perfect ss uploaded to prntscr.com) which can be inserted into the post . That is even better as you do not need to resize or crop anything. Happy playing and thank you, too.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

any info when this will be solving?
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

Comment

Good morning. It usually takes a period of time up to 5 work days from the moment the issue being reported. If you do not get the tokens until Monday, please let me know about that and we'll have it pushed again. Thank you.

EDIT: Can you please confirm Fortune Bag Tokens being sent into your in-game mail? Thank you in advance.
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 06-28-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X