X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solowingpixy
    started a topic fortune bag bug

fortune bag bug

opening fortune bag giving me holy eagle soul, i allready have that mount upgraded to jasper eagle, shouldnt i have that soul refunded since i allready have that mount
    Attached Files

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. It usually takes a period of time up to 5 work days from the moment the issue being reported. If you do not get the tokens until Monday, please let me know about that and we'll have it pushed again. Thank you.

EDIT: Can you please confirm Fortune Bag Tokens being sent into your in-game mail? Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-28-2019, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• solowingpixy
    replied
    any info when this will be solving?

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello there. Still, the same Lightshot also allows you to create links (click on the little cloud which appears among the app options after you take the screenshot and you'll have a perfect ss uploaded to prntscr.com) which can be inserted into the post . That is even better as you do not need to resize or crop anything. Happy playing and thank you, too.

Leave a comment:

• solowingpixy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Good morning solowingpixy. Issue has been reported and forwarded. For the exceeding limit of the screenshots, you can resize them in Paint, using what each OS installed on any device comes with or you can use an external app like Lightshot or Gyazo, to make the screenshots and create the links to be posted in the thread. Thank you and happy playing.
    i use lightshot that allow me to screenshoot smaler part of screen so dont need to work on resizing

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning solowingpixy. Issue has been reported and forwarded. For the exceeding limit of the screenshots, you can resize them in Paint, using what each OS installed on any device comes with or you can use an external app like Lightshot or Gyazo, to make the screenshots and create the links to be posted in the thread. Thank you and happy playing.

Leave a comment:

• solowingpixy
    replied
    details are in my signature, though, when i screenshoot full screen it not allow me to post in thread because size excede limit

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Issue is reported, please consider posting next time uncropped screenshots(with server name) or add your details in post.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 06-17-2019, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• solowingpixy
    replied
    more screenshoots
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X