X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune bag

Hi,

today while playing "fortune bag" I have received "Mini hades ...." which I already own. The offer to buy did not come. I attach a photo.

Ahoj,

dnes p?i hraní " fortune Bag " jsem obdržel " Mini hades...." kterého již vlastním . Nabídka na odkup nep?išla . P?ikládám foto.

Pilip89
    [S43] Israfil's Horn

Your issue is reported.

Comment

something new ?

Comment

Good morning. I have pushed it again and asked for an update about this. Will come back here with it when I get a reply.

EDIT: Please check your in-game mail, for the Fortune Bag Tokens amount and your inventory for the item to be removed. Coming with a confirmation for this happening would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-28-2019, 07:37 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thanks came compensation )

Comment

You're very welcome, enjoy the weekend and happy playing. Thank you for coming with the confirmation.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X