No announcement yet.

TA broke again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team arena does not work, it is already more than 5-7 days, what do you do with the players, because the arena does not work, the players cannot gain 700 loyalty, and there is no compinge on your part, is it fair.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have asked you all innumerable times to come with a screenshot, timestamped and uncropped, so that i can attach it evidence (ss of the event not working). I would be really highly appreciating you, one of you there to do that. Thank you.
      I would forward and push the issue again but please post the requested details. Thank you.

EDIT: It has been checked and rechecked and TA is working now, it worked last night as well.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-26-2019, 10:23 PM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

still no compensation for TA not working for 4 days. and now tycoon has finished, we lost devo rewards due to this.
        It should be issued as soon as the bug is found and fixed. I guess it shows how uninterested in the players r2 are.
        players lose interest when they are shafted and pay out less because of it.
        so r2 lost money from this as players said "stuff you".
        but if there is No compensation, then r2 should not be surprised that more players leave and their revenue goes down.
        although since there seems to be no html5 replacement for flash games - their revenue will dry up anyway.

Comment

Good morning. In spite of all you seem to think about our role here, there are things we cannot make happen. One of them is to make a compensation appear, when we want, the way we want, with the content we want. It has been requested. Still, if and when it is to be issued, is not in our power to decide, it is and it always was devs decision. All we can do to help with and about is to push and ask for things constantly.
          As for what it is to happen from now in some one year or later and for what players decide to do with their time or/and their money, it is a decision for everyone to make, individually. Personally, I decided to spend more time with family and friends. It is much more of a valuable time to spend , priceless. It is an "investment" worth doing. Enjoy the weekend there and have a wonderful time whatever you decide to do.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

re-post

was working 20 mins before TA started this morning, but not when I logged on at 9:30am this morning.
            did have a dc from server and assume that was when it was fixed.
            although needed refresh to activate.
            Devs really need to look into all the bugs, xserver war not worked since before Dec 2015 (when I restarted playing) - yet its still listed in hot events.
            But also loss of devo for 4 days of tycoon, hopefully we will get compensation before tycoon finishes.
            Since you did not read the previous

Comment

Good morning. I have read everything you posted daft and I have also answered you (see my previous posts, especially #15). Please, stop assuming things and making suppositions.
              I won't re-post my answer, I am sure you have already read it. Still ... the non-working xserver war feature does not have any chance to be fixed and we did not get any answer for our repeated request to be removed. Yes, especially with updates and fixes which apply for a whole server, refresh at least is a must (if not a complete follow up of the initial clean/clear, etc., etc., steps).
              Yes, it was requested a compensation for the days without TA working on your server. I still have no answer for that request, either.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 06-30-2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X