TA broke again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA broke again

TA broke yet again UD6 - been like it since yesterday evening.
    You know the thing - not bothering with screen shot - this is the usual - no positions to create team.

If need screen shot - go to post from UD4 (now closed) just below all the **** bag bug messages.
    Last edited by daft48eddiex; 06-21-2019, 06:08 AM.

TA broke yet again UD6 - been like it since yesterday evening.
    You know the thing - not bothering with screen shot - this is the usual - no positions to create team.

Comment

Hello there. I would really appreciate and I am kindly asking you to follow the steps for any report, as stated. No, I won't go to any other thread to search for screenshots of any kind or for your data, the ss and requested data are to be posted in this new thread you opened, for this actual issue you are facing. So, please, post your data (IGN, server name and number) and at least a ss, uncropped and timestamped, so that I can add it to my report. Thank you.

EDIT: Issue has been reported, waiting for the requested screenshot and details. Thank you kindly.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-21-2019, 09:27 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ud6 satansecreta as you can see its business as usual, no slots, cant participate in TA, people are not making it to 700 devotion to get their daily hot event bonus and are not getting their 10 starfish (s) from angels party or their 700 devotion rare shell.

Comment

Good evening, thank you for coming with the needed screenshot, I will add it to report, as issue is already reported and forwarded. I will come with updates as soon as they reach me. Still, keep in mind that weekend has started already and that it might last until they are in office again, this being on Monday.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

its been around for a few days and its not been fixed and weekend started - its about time they worked for the players and not for themselves.
            and your very lazy for not going to another thread just to see a screen shot which you already know off by heart, since you have seen it so many times before.

this also means we will not get enough devo for rewards.
            which alas devs won't care about anyway.
            probably means we will not get compensation for lost rewards.
            and if devs remember to fix after spending all weekend getting drunk - doubt it !!! probably still be down after tycoon has finished.

Comment

its been around for a few days and its not been fixed and weekend started - its about time they worked for the players and not for themselves.
              and your very lazy for not going to another thread just to see a screen shot which you already know off by heart, since you have seen it so many times before.

and if devs remember to fix after spending all weekend getting drunk - doubt it !!! probably still be down after tycoon has finished.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post

Good morning. Thank you daft. For the reason you mentioned you had issues resolved until now, exactly because of my being so and that lazy. Thank you for the input and for your being so very polite and just. You were asked to follow rules for posting when you open a thread and post about an issue. If you cannot or you do not want to follow those rules that doesn't make me be as you already labeled me and it is entirely your problem, not mine.
                Issue with TA has been forwarded and pushed again, hopefully it will be fixed soon enough.

Comment

Thank you - your welcome )))

Comment

Good morning. Can any of you come with a confirmation of TA working now or not? (with a ss as evidence, please). Thank you.

Comment

still not working on UD6 4 mins to start for morning TA - said they would not bother until tycoon finished.

Comment

Hello. Can I please have a ss, dated and uncropped, from it? Thank you for coming with the update, will go push it again.

Comment

Hello. According to devs, TA on ud6 has already been fixed and it should work as thought to. Please come with a confirmation of it being so or not, so that we can take a stand accordingly after. Thank you.

Comment

was working 20 mins before TA started this morning, but not when I logged on at 9:30am this morning.
                            did have a dc from server and assume that was when it was fixed.
                            although needed refresh to activate.
                            Devs really need to look into all the bugs, xserver war not worked since before Dec 2015 (when I restarted playing) - yet its still listed in hot events.
                            But also loss of devo for 4 days of tycoon, hopefully we will get compensation before tycoon finishes.

Comment

Hello. Can I please have a ss showing it as working or not? Confirm it as still not working or it is being fixed? Thank you kindly for posting the requested details!
                              As for xserver, the feature is indeed not working since even longer than the date you've mentioned. It has been requested innumerable times to be fixed or, if that is not possible, removed. None of the requests got any answer.
                              The loss for devo points from TA to be compensated ... it was asked and requested, but honestly, I do not know right now if it is considered or not (to be a bit malicious, I could reply you back that it's "my being lazy side" in action, hehehe). For sure it won't be issued (if ever) during tycoon - this I know from the previous times.

Comment

Working...
                              X