diamond restoration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamond restoration

Hello, I am Mallenroh Server 307 Aerial Battlefield. I was forced to leave the game in December just prior to the end of year event
    due to cancer treatment. I was hoping to have my diamonds from that time restored as most of them I paid for.
    I have submitted two tickets and I hope that you can help. I do not have a screen shot. Thank you in advance.

Good morning. I have moved your thread in the corresponding section of the forum. Issue reported for you but I also need some more details, so that I can forward them to ops and support. You say you have already submitted 2 tickets. Please post here the date/s you did that, so that I can ask for updates on them. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I posted the second one yesterday. the first was sunday 06/23

Comment

Good morning. Issue is already forwarded waiting for support reply. Please, also, check your forum PM. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello, I just received a response from a R2 team member claiming that they could not locate my account. I have posted multiple articles on this very forum over the years from the same email account that I use now and find it downright insulting that some clerk at r2 gets to make the final decision in whether or not my diamonds (which I have paid for) should be restored or not. I am asking if you have any advice for me?
          Perhaps there is a higher authority I can appeal to? I think it's the height of dishonor for a company to take what a customer paid for in good faith and not return said items upon request.
          Sincerely Mallenroh S#307 Aerial Battlefield

Comment

Hello. Here is what support and ops replied. It seems like your character name was not found on that list they had for the sealed diamonds session. They need to recheck everything, carefully, and due to the long period of time it passed since the sealing process, this is gonna take time. My suggestion is to still wait. Please do not forget to check your ticket and to update it, once at 6 or 7 days, that because system automatically closes ticket as resolved after two weeks. Check and update it with a line, simply requesting updates on your issue and that will prevent the soft closure of it. I will also check and follow the issue and I will come with news or updates as soon as I get them.

EDIT: Please check your forum PM. Thank you.
            Last edited by Sidhe; 07-03-2019, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much for your understanding and advice I will follow up diligently.

Comment

Hi there. Thank you as well, for patience and understanding. I will keep you updated and will pass you any news I get on the issue once the updates reach me.

Comment

Hello Writing again to ask where we are in terms of resolving the ticket. I followed your advice and have updated my ticket every two to three days I have not had a reply since July 8th and there have been no updates to tell me how close to a solution the support team is. I'm hoping you can assist in getting a response from the support team?
                  Sincerely Mallenroh S#307 Aerial Battlefield
                  Ticket #708447

Comment

Good morning Mallenroh. I have reforwarded your issue to support team and added the info for your ticket. Right now I do not have an answer for if and when you get your diamonds back but what i can tell is that your ticket will be replied. Please check your mail and ticket and keep updating it after until you get a resolution for your problem.

Comment

Good morning Sidhe. I wanted to say thank you for trying to help me with diamond restoration. I never got them restored and I am now out of patience.
                      It is clear to me that this company preys on its paying customers and steal without regard. They are without honor, integrity and honesty.
                      I flatly intend to make every single paying player I know aware of what they did to me as this is not the first time they have taken resources and refused to restore them.
                      I also intend to report this company to the appropriate US authorities as it is clear they consider themselves beyond the Law's reach.
                      In closing? I hope you find a better job. You seem nice and this sorry company does not deserve you. Take care.
                      Word tot he wise? DO NOT spend money on this company. They will only STEAL from you,.

Comment

Good evening. I am really really sorry for the fact they have not returned your missing diamonds, yet. You will act accordingly to your beliefs and as your conscience will guide you. Last update I got today, before all this mess with the rollback, was that they would send the missing amount to you. Still they did not gave me any eta for when that is gonna happen. All I can do is to keep pushing and insisting (which I actually did almost every single day since the report for you was done).

Comment

Working...
                        X