Precious Pro bugged ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Pro bugged ?

Did a recharge today on S355, and game gave the dias, but precious pro didnt "register" it so i didnt get the reward from it (reason i did the recharge)*

Hello. Please give your data - your IGN/character name and some screenshots from the Hot Events >> Precious Pro not registering the payment. Please provide the details for recharge, too (from recharge History from your account, with the payment being successful) or from game, Total Recharge in HE, or Lucky Tree, Lucky You as support evidence for your claim. All these are required for a report to be made and forwarded. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, giving there exactly the same details I've requested here. Waiting for your coming back with needed elements (please do not crop the screenshots you are gonna provide. Thank you.

UPDATE: It is an issue affecting the whole game apparently, so, please, do follow the suggestion I gave you, thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-04-2019, 05:30 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Can you please check now? Can you also come with a confirmation for it working now or not? Much appreciated the effort and your patience. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X