Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Demoniuc War Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demoniuc War Gold

Hello, I play on both R2 and GTA and I would like to know why GTA gives out more more gold on bosses in Demonic War than R2. I have also noticed that R2 DW seems to have slowed down but no additional gold for bosses so only 1 person can actually get maximum gold, Have attached 2 screen shots of level 150 bosses gold given for R2 and Gta

IGN Sixpence
    Server uc26
    Platform R2
    Attached Files

Good morning. I apologize for coming with a reply so late . Your signaled issue is being looked into and checked. I confess it is the first time I am bumping into this, I have checked with characters on both platforms and the amount of gold gotten after overpassing boss isn't different. So, I forwarded the issue to support team, maybe they can find what makes that happening and occur and why. Thank you for your being patient with my delayed reply here, will come with updates when I have them.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe - I should have also given you my details for GTA - they are:

IGN Penny
      Server StormofCurse

Comment

Good morning. Will give you more info in PM, please check it today. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Morning Sidhe, Thank you but can't find any messages in PM

Comment

Working...
          X