This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.removed post to unclutter this thread - please delete
    Last edited by ShadowBlayd; 07-25-2019, 01:50 AM.
    S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
    IGN ShadowKnyght
    lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by R2103544841 View Post
      [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1988963**[/ATTACH]
      uc20 - Tolono Springs, TA also still not working. I am also having loading problems with Team Dungeon and the Elemental Zone.
      Good morning. Issue reported, it is being checked and worked on. Thank you.

Team Arena, Team Dungeon and chats working on ud4 and ud5. Coming with a confirmation of it would be really highly appreciated.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Team Dungeon, Elemental Zone, are still not working. we're losing devotion, resources and tycoon scores.

"A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowBlayd View Post
          The issue is that they will refund your diamonds - but will not provide the bonus extras like tycoon points, resources and bonus diamonds from Precious pro type events, and to be honest that is THE ONLY reason why any one recharged - one does not recharge just for the diamonds by themselves - that would be stupid.
          They WILL NOT refund your cash back to your account
          If you do a charge back THEY WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT - nice considering it was their fault not ours.
          As to the compensation - for anyone who has been playing seriously for at least the last year - WE ALL ALREADY HAVE Christmas Husky - so that is not compensation. The resources were too few and did not count for tyc points. The diamonds did not scratch the surface of what was lost - let alone actually act as compensation on top of our loss!!
          From their FB Page - I love their "Oh Well" attitude - nice!
          League of Angels:
          Apologies for the huge inconvenience again, and it's obvious none of us are happy with the outcome,
          this sucks for reals, but for now, it is what it is. Rollback is really difficult to deal with, but we all are feeling the pain.
          Me:
          They did not need to do a roll back at all - let alone DURING a CS tycoon - they could have waited until after the tycoon was finished to fix - Saying oh well - it is what it is - not good enough
          Those who were not effected - huge advantage
          Those who were effected but had time to RE-DO all their hard work and collect the compensation as well - HUGE ADVANTAGE
          Those of us who completed all our days work on the game before Roll back and could not get back online to do it all again - TOTALLY SHAFTED
          The people in the top two categories - the compensation was a nice freebee - they got most of their points back and some free stuff
          - people in the last category like me - the compensation was a slap in the face.
          League of Angels:
          Well, it is what it is... not going to change now, no matter how much we vent.
          Me:
          If we vent enough 2 things will happen either they compensate us correctly or we quit and they lose income - it is a no brainer for them financially
          It costs them nothing to offer a decent compensation to those of us WHO ACTUALLY lost out. Those not effected do not need, those who had time to re do - easy to check this - should be fine with the compensation they got...
          Those of us that can prove we did an entire days clicks and DID NOT GET TO RE DO - need real compensation.
          Good morning. I am totally on your side and I am sharing the same thoughts and feelings. Still, for venting and expressing discontent and frustration, I suggest and advise you to use Feedback section in this forum so that this thread here to be and remain for what purpose it was created in the first place. I am counting on your being understanding about this and post your further concerns in the section already mention. Thank you in advance.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
            Hello Sidhe, This was a very good "mess up" on the part of LoA.
            I have lost diamonds, tycoon points were not credited and the attempt at compensation was a huge fail.
            Today I find that Lucky Tree changed my Lucky Tree level from almost 8 back to "zero". I lost all the "purchase points" used to reach that level!! That means that all the recharges I bought were made null without full compensation of value.
            I attach a couple of Lucky tree screen shots but they do not tell the whole story. Please review them and provide what will be done by LoA developers.
            If you think a ticket will help with this mess, I am willing to consider ticket submission.
            Kind Regards,
            Onlyquester
            "Nama" S33, Metatrons Edict

Addendum: Submitting a ticket will likely not do any timely good in terms of recent game play. Additionally, my expenditures were, in effect, stolen without adequate compensation.
            The trend of customers paying for items in LoA and not getting what was paid for is a very well documented by hundreds of player that play LoA.......that documentation does not bode well for LoA.
            Hello there. Yes please, do submit a ticket and follow it after. Let me know when that happens so that I can also hand it over to support team. Please also confirm which name there is your IGN? Onlyquester or Nama? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post

Good morning. I am totally on your side and I am sharing the same thoughts and feelings. Still, for venting and expressing discontent and frustration, I suggest and advise you to use Feedback section in this forum so that this thread here to be and remain for what purpose it was created in the first place. I am counting on your being understanding about this and post your further concerns in the section already mention. Thank you in advance.
              I appreciate your kind comments

BTW - why were 3 of my attached / embedded pictures deleted from my post - was trying to direct support ticket people to my post but now it has been cut back?
              S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
              IGN ShadowKnyght
              lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

Hello, I spent a lot of time providing documentation in this thread. I see that you deleted the details after I edited the message. This thread was specifically formed to address all the problems that the current CS Tycoon cause to individual accounts. The "edit" function did not allow me to miniaturize the attachment....so large photos were attached. I am not sure why you elected to delete my message. Please explain.
                Onlyquester, "nama" S33 Metrons Edict

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
                  I posted a ticket yesterday.....soon after I sent you the post above. I also posted attachments/photos to the post above HOWEVER they were apparently removed by Herald of Harkenings to unclutter the thread. I note that I am not the only one that had attachments removed(See the note by ShadowBlayed above).

IN reply to your request:
                  my login is ************. My game avatar is "nama". I'm at S33, Metatrons Edict.

Please confirm this note.
                  Kind Regards

I also sent you other posts to your thread. I figure with these current CS Tycoon issues...several posts are beneficial.
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 07-25-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

S178 Fallen Academy
                    R2 Games
                    Luxx

On my main account I got my Diamonds back from recharge but am still waiting for the resources, but for this account I have gotten nothing. I don't know what all resources I had that I lost I only know from the tycoon points on day 1 and that everything that was in Hot Events that I collected for that day I did not collect until right before reset. I did post SS of the points I had in my previous post. I understand that it is a big mess but the whole process was done unfairly. Some servers were not rolled back at all, which gave them an advantage in tycoon. 300k pts that I am missing would put me above 1 million points for tycoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kale2113 View Post
                      S178 Fallen Academy
                      R2 Games
                      Luxx

On my main account I got my Diamonds back from recharge but am still waiting for the resources, but for this account I have gotten nothing. I don't know what all resources I had that I lost I only know from the tycoon points on day 1 and that everything that was in Hot Events that I collected for that day I did not collect until right before reset. I did post SS of the points I had in my previous post. I understand that it is a big mess but the whole process was done unfairly. Some servers were not rolled back at all, which gave them an advantage in tycoon. 300k pts that I am missing would put me above 1 million points for tycoon.
                      Hello. Please submit a ticket to support, too, with all details and requests in there. Issue for your chars have been reported and forwarded to team, already.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowBlayd View Post
                        .removed post to unclutter this thread - please delete
                        Good morning. Done as requested. Thank you .

Comment

I did a $300 recharge on the first day of cs tycoon had played navigation king and got winters princess to trade for garuda was ranked 5th in cs tycoon and then thy rolled back !!!!!
                          Thy give me back my $300 recharge mines what i had used in navigation king put me at 67k pirates gold and took both the winters princess and Garuda icons from me !!!!
                          Thy give me back all the nectar that i had used on tree ....
                          I lost everything that was in the precious and other recharge rewards in the hot events !!!!

Now i have since went ahead and got my Garuda back at my own cost no help from anyone in the game !!!!
                          And at this point nothgin will happen for me with the tycoon lost !!!!

I have sent in a ticket with full details in it on the 22nd the day after the roll back and still have not heard anything from anyone about anything !!!! So i do not have a ticket number to refer too !!!
                          I lost out on 56k diamonds and 1,700 nectar for my tree and a hole hell of a lot of resources !!!!!

At this point i would be happy getting at lest the 50k diamonds i should have got from the precious recharge hot event !!!! The 1,700 nectar would be nice also but the diamonds is the biggest issue !!!!
                          Thats a lot of diamonds to lose out on...

Shinigami
                          server 241 Heavenly Fields
                          merged server ud4

P.S
                          What els can i do to try and get this fixed plz let me know !!!!
                          Last edited by R213223991; 07-26-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I will check it with support, not sure if there will be answer before Monday, but i will try to get it.

Comment

R213223991
                              Your ticket is there and it should be answered soon.

Comment

thank you for giving it a look Alkaris... Hopefully you are right...

Comment

Working...
                                X