missing diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing diamonds

couple days ago i logged in only to found out all my días are missing. can you please fix this?
    thank you in advance

server S182 Snakemoor Fen
    IGN: WXYZ

Hi, were you away from the game for a while? League of Angels periodically does a diamond sealing for accounts that have been offline for a period of time. The diamonds are sent to the ingame mail, but if you don't return the mail does expire. You will need to send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support to let them know you were inactive and don't have the diamonds in your ingame mail and request your diamonds be returned.

If you weren't offline for a while, and had diamonds and then the diamonds went missing, you will want to include a time frame and approximate amount of diamonds that went missing in your ticket, and R2 will help find out what happened to them.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

i already sent a ticket before posting on forun but i havent got a reply, it Will be nice if you guys can look into it and return my diamonds.
      thank you in advance

Comment

I forwarded your info to the team, and they located your ticket. You received a reply the same day you sent in your ticket. Please check your email for the reply.

If you do not see the reply, please send in a new ticket, and double check the spelling of the email address you type into the email field.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

i dont have their reply in my email, i Will send another ticket.
          thanks

Comment

Did you get a reply to your new ticket?

Comment

Working...
            X