No announcement yet.

Angel's Party Icon Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S355 Fire Island, toon name Hunter Magic. No Angel Party Icon. It appears some have it and some don't. Also, my server option and name are not attached to my account number either in order to submit ticket to fix issues. Another thing that happened was in last 40 minutes before reset, I was unable to log in until at reset time. This happened on end day of SS Tycoon and then yesterday to. Please fix thanks. ))

Comment

Originally posted by Sharrija View Post
      Fix was applied for all servers??? Really? Then why till now no icon on s.189?
      Have you cleared cache?

Comment

I downloaded r2client and angel is up
        Last edited by dvineyard; 08-18-2019, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Should be fixed now, try clearing cache if it still doesnt work.
          Done but still not icon angel party with firefox browser

BlackPhantom s275
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dvineyard View Post
            I downloaded r2client and angel is up
            Considering that R2 client use browser data without cache, either people dont clear cache as it was told or they are clearing cache in wrong way.

I was experiencing same issue and i wouldnt ask to clear cache if it didnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by rightythedestroyer View Post
              Aside from the login issue I had earlier where it got stuck at 25%, I logged in using a different browser and I noticed that the Angel's Party icon is missing in events (there is even a space where it is supposed to be). I refreshed multiple times and logged in a few hours later using both browsers and still no icon.

IGN: Bill
              Server: ud10 (s297 Rotwood)
              355 Island of Fire, HunterMagic...please fix the damn icon for Angel Party!!!

Comment

Working...
              X