Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angel's Party Icon Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rightythedestroyer
    started a topic Angel's Party Icon Missing

Angel's Party Icon Missing

Aside from the login issue I had earlier where it got stuck at 25%, I logged in using a different browser and I noticed that the Angel's Party icon is missing in events (there is even a space where it is supposed to be). I refreshed multiple times and logged in a few hours later using both browsers and still no icon.

IGN: Bill
    Server: ud10 (s297 Rotwood)
    Attached Files

• R2302962156
    replied
    Originally posted by rightythedestroyer View Post
    Aside from the login issue I had earlier where it got stuck at 25%, I logged in using a different browser and I noticed that the Angel's Party icon is missing in events (there is even a space where it is supposed to be). I refreshed multiple times and logged in a few hours later using both browsers and still no icon.

IGN: Bill
    Server: ud10 (s297 Rotwood)
    355 Island of Fire, HunterMagic...please fix the damn icon for Angel Party!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by dvineyard View Post
    I downloaded r2client and angel is up
    Considering that R2 client use browser data without cache, either people dont clear cache as it was told or they are clearing cache in wrong way.

I was experiencing same issue and i wouldnt ask to clear cache if it didnt help.

Leave a comment:

• Phantom
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Should be fixed now, try clearing cache if it still doesnt work.
    Done but still not icon angel party with firefox browser

BlackPhantom s275
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dvineyard
    replied
    I downloaded r2client and angel is up
    Last edited by dvineyard; 08-18-2019, 04:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by Sharrija View Post
    Fix was applied for all servers??? Really? Then why till now no icon on s.189?
    Have you cleared cache?

Leave a comment:

• R2302962156
    replied
    S355 Fire Island, toon name Hunter Magic. No Angel Party Icon. It appears some have it and some don't. Also, my server option and name are not attached to my account number either in order to submit ticket to fix issues. Another thing that happened was in last 40 minutes before reset, I was unable to log in until at reset time. This happened on end day of SS Tycoon and then yesterday to. Please fix thanks. ))

Leave a comment:

• babybilly4109
    replied
    utter ****! Still doesn't work even when I go to angel-this game is TRASH

Leave a comment:

• dvineyard
    replied
    not working on s355 either. I cant even get anything by going to the angels? but fixed on all servers?

Leave a comment:

• Chilina
    replied
    Mine Works now if I go to Endless Sea and talk to Phoenix Angel the event will open and you can use it

Leave a comment:

• Sharrija
    replied
    Fix was applied for all servers??? Really? Then why till now no icon on s.189?

Leave a comment:

• Chilina
    replied
    Not in my server cant still not see it uc18 (s162)

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by rightythedestroyer View Post
    I checked around 12:00 server time, and the icon is back on my server, ty. It still looks like other servers haven't been fixed, though.
    Fix was applied for all servers.

Leave a comment:

• mikegilbert60972
    replied
    nothing still on (S295) clear everything still cant see it ...

Leave a comment:

• rightythedestroyer
    replied
    I checked around 12:00 server time, and the icon is back on my server, ty. It still looks like other servers haven't been fixed, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X