Happy ???? sea bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy ???? sea bug

collected 16 colorful bubbles but only received 1 ?????? why ???????????

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    collected 16 colorful bubbles but only received 1 ?????? why ???????????
    Can you provide me with more information and any screenshots you may have? I will also need your name and server number.

Thank you,
    GM Orlene

Comment

Davideno ud6

there are no screen shots - as I did not think I would have the bubbles stolen - I collected 16 colored bubbles but only received 1.
      I watched them go down the screen when I collected. It clearly showed 16 for colored bubbles.

Comment

are you going to fix game features ,which are. bugged? Such as sea bug and angel's exclusive? I do not. talking. about. Clifford. tree. ,which is bugged for more than month already. Filled a ticket, waiting > 1 month - nothing is done I do not talking about promises to send compensation via Email, which has - gues what?...not received as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zumentas View Post
          are you going to fix game features ,which are. bugged? Such as sea bug and angel's exclusive? I do not. talking. about. Clifford. tree. ,which is bugged for more than month already. Filled a ticket, waiting > 1 month - nothing is done I do not talking about promises to send compensation via Email, which has - gues what?...not received as well.
          I know it's frustrating but I need more information. Are you not receiving items in the event at all? Are amounts different than displayed? I have reported the two events with the screenshots to the techs. As far as Clifford Tree, if you can provide your ticket number and the item you chose from what was listed I will request the compensation for you.

Thank you,
          GM Orlene
          Last edited by GM_Orlene; 09-03-2019, 04:18 AM.

Comment

They are saying both events should be working properly, are you still experiencing issues?

Comment

Yes, I do .
              plus, promised compensation of bugged Clifford tree has not reached me. I I have written a ticket a month ago but tomorrow will be new Clifford tree event. Somehow I have suspicions that nothing is fixed yet.
              Yes, I have chosen compensation. Please notice ,that it does not cover lost of SS tycoon points.

Comment

Due frustration, maybe, I cleared my E mails

Comment

Yes, I do .
                  plus, promised compensation of bugged Clifford tree has not reached me. I I have written a ticket a month ago but tomorrow will be new Clifford tree event. Somehow I have suspicions that nothing is fixed yet.
                  Yes, I have chosen compensation. Please notice ,that it does not cover lost of SS tycoon points.
                  What is your ticket number and I will ask that it be looked at when the team is back in the office this evening.

Comment

Sorry, deleted Emails, one of those must be with ticket's number...

Comment

Sorry, deleted Emails, one of those must be with ticket's number...
                      What player name and server number and I'll have them try to find it.

Thank you,
                      GM Orlene

Comment

oh, ok
                        I saw players already blaming the new Clifford tree round. It seems I was right
                        My details:

S27 on R2 platform ;
                        Zumentas
                        Thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X