This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag - Swap Missing

Hello, when I used 390 tokens to swap 10x in Fortune Bag, I received Holy Eagle soul but I already have Emerald Eagle, and I wasn't able to swap it.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rightythedestroyer View Post
    Hello, when I used 390 tokens to swap 10x in Fortune Bag, I received Holy Eagle soul but I already have Emerald Eagle, and I wasn't able to swap it.
    I will ask they remove the Holy Eagle soul and manually add the Fortune Bag Tokens. I will update you as soon as I have a response.

Thank you,
    GM Orlene

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Orlene View Post

I will ask they remove the Holy Eagle soul and manually add the Fortune Bag Tokens. I will update you as soon as I have a response.

Thank you,
      GM Orlene
      Ok, thanks. I appreciate it.

Comment

Hi, I just received a compensation for the missing swap for Holy Eagle via in-game mail. Thanks again.

Server: ud10; IGN: Bill

Comment

Hello. If issue resolved, this thread closed. Thank you for confirming and happy playing .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X