• Can't access game

Helenia
    uc24
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bad gateway.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	1993156

Hello Helenia. Here is some link to info which may help you understand why you're getting that message: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...september-2019 . Your server is undergoing a merge, which is actually expected to last for few hours. Please let us know if after merge is carried out you face the same issue. Thank you and happy playing.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

How to spend starry points now? Announce was published when event is finished...

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Hello Helenia. Here is some link to info which may help you understand why you're getting that message: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...september-2019 . Your server is undergoing a merge, which is actually expected to last for few hours. Please let us know if after merge is carried out you face the same issue. Thank you and happy playing.
        Still not able to access, see message below: I guess merger still happening, will check back later

The webpage at https://ud12-loa.r2games.com/passpor...383deba13057c2 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Comment

I have tried servers in the merger cluster and I am getting this: "Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate." I will forward this to ops but I suppose merge has not finished, yet. Will come with updates as soon as I find anything.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe

Comment

Hello again. Issues are reported and forwarded and they are working on it to get them fixed. Please be patient for these problems to be sorted out. I will post the updates as soon as they are handed in to me. Thank you.

Comment

Hello. All servers should be up and working now. Please try again, recheck and come with a confirmation for them being accessible. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                X