X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loop quests

Helenia
    ud12
    I had already completed loop quest among other things and was in armament when it seems some sort of reset happened. SS show I had completed loop quest and now it shows they haven't been completed also my BR dropped from 199158500 down to 198886540. I just had made a SS previously for something else not related to this that shows my BR.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	loop quests.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	462.6 KB
ID:	1993512Click image for larger version

Name:	infernal scale_LI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	1993513

had the loop quests do the same thing on ud6, i save the stamina for after i reach 300, this is a joke.

Comment

same on server s355

Comment

Originally posted by R265215769 View Post
        Helenia
        ud12
        I had already completed loop quest among other things and was in armament when it seems some sort of reset happened. SS show I had completed loop quest and now it shows they haven't been completed also my BR dropped from 199158500 down to 198886540. I just had made a SS previously for something else not related to this that shows my BR.
        [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":1993512**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":1993513**[/ATTACH]
        This has made other dailies hard to do since I now have lost a lot of my stamina as well.

Comment

Good evening. Issues reported and forwarded to ops. Will return with updates as soon as they're given to me.
          EDIT: Not sure if this is the reason but it might be the try to fix what was not working with Navigation King on EST zone which caused the reset of Loop Quests. Once game resets everything should come back to normal.
          As for the BR drop you have experienced, please monitor it and come with new info after reset. Thank you.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 09-22-2019, 02:38 PM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello,
            spent approx 70000 diamonds on Nav. King when Tycoon started.
            I have not received any Nav King Emporium points. Please provide way to obtain the Emporium points that were bought.
            **I did get the bonus points BUT no Emporium points.

And the Ticket service is faulty. Can you assist.
            Onlyquester login name. "Nama" S33 Metatrons Edict

Comment

Good morning. Your problem already reported and forwarded onlyquester. Please stick to the thread you specifically opened for that (in which I also replied). Thank you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
              X