Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

consuming,regaining

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consuming,regaining

The consuming part is working. for refine ore, the regaining aspect is not functioning. This deprives the players of new refine ores, & also impacts tycoon points. Far as I can tell, it only applies so far to refine ores. other resources are working.

Hello. Can you please come with some screenshots to sustain your claims? Also, can you post your data - IGN, server name and number? Thank you. Waiting for you to come with the requested details .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

No. I have abandoned any thought of having meaningful communications with your "elves" I will not waste my time jumping through your hoops only to hear u pretend nothing wrong happened. You have squandered 100% of any trust or expectation of responsibility at your end. I expect nothing from you. The only reason I wrote this complaint was because I'm sure the fault will affect others & me and my alt in the futureis
      Last edited by Nyvette; 09-24-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

A new "achievament -development" for the LOA: now the cs tournament is bugged : despite to having on server time well more than 10.00, the players are not allowed to do their 10 attack with stupid annoying message on screen " Matches takes place from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. "
        Just for the records

Comment

when there is no tickets. system, how. do. you. recommend. for. us. to. act. ?

Comment

Good morning.
            Nyvette There is a whole section in forum for steaming out and venting or expressing opinion and voicing your thoughts, it's "Game Discussion and Feedback. Please use that and post in there!
            Zumentas I believe that the named event has already been reported and forwarded, it is not specifically broken for R2 but for the entire game. As far as I can remember there is an announcement rolling in game about when the Tournament will be held again. As for the ticket system, it is working, so you can submit your ticket/s at anytime when needed. This not being an actual report for an issue or problem in game, this thread is closed. Thank you and happy playing.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X