Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Team Arena broke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one day, the fix lasted one damn day! what are these people even doing anymore?! are they just giving up on fixing this game and keeping it working? man i feel bad for people who pump money into this wasted game that no one cares about.

Comment

How come its so hard to check servers, when someone complains? You have a mentor account in every server? And why its hard to believe that ud5 and ud6 can be both have broken TA? Anyway, ud5 does for sure.

Comment

mentors log in once a year, been months since ive seen the one for our server. they get paid for doing absolutely nothing, kinda like the people "fixing" the game who break it every day

Comment

Good morning.
          Aramona - There are some rules to be followed when making a report, among them the ones which request providing player's data (IGN, server name and number) and also providing screenshots as first evidence (of course where it is possible - for the issue in discussion, it was possible). Also, I haven't asked for the confirmation of the server because I did not believe the feature is broken. Thank you for coming with requested details, though, issue has already been reported, since it was signaled, I'll add the screenshot you came with.

satansecretary If no other issue but only steaming off and venting, please post in the meant for that section of the forum. It's preferable to keep Bug reports & Support clean and neat for real problems so that they are tracked and followed with ease. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Update we got says it's been fixed. Could you please come with a confirmation of the mentioned broken features as working or not now? Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X