Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild chat

Davideno UD6 (s37)

Guild chat not working this morning - you type but nothing appears in chat screen area.

Seems like devs are going thru everything and breaking it just to see if anyone notices.

Actually its also world chat as well.

Although Asgard and party chat does work.

Comment

Also personnel chat not working either.

Comment

My both games locked me out today and send me to server 268 and want me to create a new account When will it be fixed

Comment

Hello.
          daft48eddiex Issue with chats reported and forwarded.

Merlinsmajl Can you please be specific about your data - IGNs, servers name and numbers? Please also add some screenshots so that we can figure out what is all about. I would also suggest you to use the link provided ( https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 ) and submit a ticket to support, adding in there all requested details and screenshots you have, as evidence. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Server 67 Europe on Gamerocks Name MrMerlim and server 29 East Usa on Gamerocks. When I log in on wartune gamerocks this is where i benen Directed to https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=20 and asked to create a new character

Comment

Hello again. You mentioned Wartune. This is League of Angels forum. Which game do you actually have problems with?
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello daft. The mentioned chats are said to be fixed now. Can you please come with a confirmation of them working now? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X