Garden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden

I had purchased with diamonds the normal seed to plant in garden. Now I get the message "Static data empty" I have attached a ss but can not screenshot the message because it pops up and goes away.
    Helenia
    ud12
    Click image for larger version

Name:	garden.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	1996374

Good morning Helenia. Which seeds are you talking about there? Please try to plant the mentioned seeds and while doing that, take a screenshot of the message that pops up on screen. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by R265215769 View Post
      I had purchased with diamonds the normal seed to plant in garden. Now I get the message "Static data empty" I have attached a ss but can not screenshot the message because it pops up and goes away.
      Helenia
      ud12
      [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":1996374**[/ATTACH]
      I had purchased the NORMAL SEED and I can't get a screen shot of the message"Static data empty" because it pops on screen and disappears. I have circled the seed I am referring to.
      Thanks Click image for larger version  Name:	Inkedgarden_LI.jpg Views:	1 Size:	222.7 KB ID:	1996422
      Last edited by R265215769; 10-25-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Good evening. You mean this: http://prntscr.com/po62qi (I believe).
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have tested on all chars, it returns the same message, Static data empty. As far as I remember, they are the seeds for Clifford Tree (normal small lights). From what I also experienced and I remember (I rarely use Clifford Tree), they're returning this message after event asking for those items ends, like in they are locked or something similar. They cannot be planted now, but they come back to normal once event asking for those seeds is back. I will still wait for ops answer and come with that, too, as soon as it is given to me. Thank you, and have a great weekend to come.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 10-26-2019, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Yes that is what it is doing. Thank you for the information and hope you have e great weekend as well!

Comment

Working...
            X