Little Pay Big Gain Hot Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Pay Big Gain Hot Events

Hello, There has been a problem for some time with my rewards from Little Pay Big Gain 5000K Battle Rating - it does not work even though I have recharged obviously as have got the other rewards Can this please be fixed. Have attached 2 screen shots. My BR is 1,325,255,312. Thank you.

IGN Sixpence
    Server uc26
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 3659; 10-29-2019, 02:21 AM.

Hello sixpence. Issue forwarded and reported. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with all details and the corresponding screenshots attached. I will come with updates as soon as they are given to me. Also, please, forward the ticket case number for your ticket, after it is replied. Thank you.

UPDATE: Can you please check and read your Forum PM? Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 10-29-2019, 04:48 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe just received the missing Beach items - I just hope they have fixed the problem of it not working. Thanks again

Comment

Hello there. I'm really glad you got your rewards. Let's hope the issue got resolved, as well. In case it might not work, again, please fell free to come here and signal it, so that it can be forwarded and checked. Enjoy the day there, happy playing and thank you for coming with the confirmation.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X