Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag Bug..what else LOL

Good morning Sidhe,
    Sorry to be a pain again..I skipped the last Fortune Bag event, so this time I got 2 I already own...
    Rabid Claw and Mini Headless Horseman came up with no swap option.
    Can you please report it for me again?
    Thanks a lot Sidhe!!!
    They did something new in Fortune Bag. It's kinda stupid, now the swap option comes up
    for whatever reason and I had to decide right there and then if I have the Evo for White Dragon or not.
    I went for the swap and of course, I did NOT have it and lost out on it.
    It's no big deal, I just thought it's pretty dumb...all the time there was no swap option for stuff
    we already owned and now it comes up for stuff we DON'T have *shakes head*

Thanks again for your help Sidhe and have a nice weekend!!

Whisper
    S295 Whispering Woods

Good morning Whisper. Since the previous update Fortune Bag was revamped and you get the swap option for ALL items there (mounts, fairy, angel, outfit) it doesn't matter if you have the items or not. So, I will forward your request but I cannot promise they will swap anything for you because of the way FB is working now. Like I said it provides swap option for ALL item, owned or not by player so it is the player who chooses what to keep and what to swap. I agree that it sort of complicates things as player needs to know exactly what s/he owns or not. Anyway, I will forward your request. Have a nice weekend yourself and Happy 6th LOA Anniversary.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X