• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arena log fails, CoM log fails...

Comment

everything is bugged, log fails

Comment

and its gone... your server connection was dropped. please, login again. and... we cant!

Comment

no luck logging in, loading, gets stuck at full bar for a few min then screen turns black....

Comment

Loading stuck for me too, then black screen

Comment

here all keeps the same, not loading =\

Comment

s355 not loading for me either.

Comment

not loading here either

Comment

I have the same problem. I sent ticket in support and their answer was: clear cash, cookies, etc. Realy I didnt try it Nothing happend, problem is on every browser and R2client too. Who has luck and load server has big lags and many faults. Maybe is time to end playing this game.

Comment

Still locked out tried clearing everything, tried on the client nothing works.

Comment

Good morning. Issue has already been reported and forwarded and it is being worked on. Will come with news as soon as I get any. Thank you for your being patient and for signaling the problem.
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

This is what pops up when I try to start the game

Comment

Good morning. Everything was forwarded and reported. Please have a bit of patience this to be worked and sorted out.
                            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Server is back. Can you please try access it again and come with a confirmation of it working? Thank you.

Comment

Server is up and working. Ty

Comment

Working...
                                X