Homestead Warehouse Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead Warehouse Library

Still no luck doing anything in my Homestead Warehouse Library. It's been a complete year and two months now since I've been able to do a thing. I've been asking for help and assistance all the while. I am unable to provide any screenshots. Just "Warehouse is full, cannot explore." No collecting or choosing of levels. Nothing. User name is Denrick. [S58] Morgan Valley. League of Angels. I ask thine elves to help with the problem. Thanks.

Hello there, sorry for delayed reply. I will report issue for you but still, I have to ask you to come with some screenshots, uncropped and unedited, to show the issue you are facing. So, please post at least a screenshot from your homestead library (you can access it even pressing Warehouse under Commons, on the left side in Homestead, or the Librarian then Homestead Library in the Chaos Battlefield). "Warehouse if full, cannot explore" is usually the message you get when you have no slots free in the warehouse. That is resolved by pressing Warehouse and in the Battlefield - Library search for the Library layer which displays "Exploring ...", click on it, it opens "View Exploration" with two buttons at the bottom: Expand and Collect. You should be able to press that Collect which will actually set your Warehouse free and allows you to choose another Library layer to be explored (at least for me it worked and works this way; give it a try, it cannot hurt). Forwarding the report for you and waiting for those screenshots I have to attach to report. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello there. Issue has been forwarded to team and they need to check it. Please, go to your Forum PM and check the message I have left for you there. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello again. It seems that your Homestead Library problem has been resolved and the feature should work again as it should have been from the start. Please try the exploration and come after with a confirmation of this working or not. Thank you and happy playing, waiting for the confirmation for the feature working or not.

Comment

You guys finally fixed it. Thank you! It did NOT work for the longest time, no matter how many times I've tried, and how many different ways I've tried to access into the Library. Thank you again for helping with the problem.

Comment

Thank you for coming with the confirmation of it being fixed. I am glad we could be of help. Have a good time there and happy playing!

Comment

Working...
            X