Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't get on Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get on Game

Couldn't get on game because this came up

me as well

Comment

Same for me

Whisper
      S295 Whispering Woods

Comment

Good morning. Issue reported and forwarded.

Can you please try to login again? Server was checked and it is fully accessible on this side. In case it still doesn't work, can you please post a new screenshot, along with your data and maybe also mention the browsers you're using? Thank you.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	s295.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.7 KB ID:	2000560
        Is there, by any chance, the browser you're using Firefox or Chrome? Can you please switch browsers and give it a try to a different one?
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-15-2020, 02:12 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
          Sorry I didn't get back to you right away.
          The game came back after about 3 hours and I forgot to tell you
          Sorry again Sidhe

Comment

Good evening Whisper, no worries. Thank you for coming with the confirmation and happy it got resolved. Happy playing and enjoy time out there!
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X