SS Tycoon 2-3 Ranking Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Tycoon 2-3 Ranking Reward

So I finished 2nd in SS Tycoon, I can't swap Damia's icon in the Tycoon Exchange Hot event. I spent a good amount of Diamonds, and I already have Damia's Icon, so I'd like to swap. Won't allow me too, doesn't even give me the option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_162776.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	2000662

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-01-16 09.05.12.png Views:	4 Size:	705.6 KB ID:	2000667
    Attached Files

riley.uc8 is character name. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-01-16 09.04.38.jpg Views:	3 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	2000670

Comment

Hello there. Issue reported and forwarded but I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give in there all requested details and provide the screenshots you have. Also, mention what item there would you want the angel swapped with and please, keep the angel icon in your inventory so that it can be at hand for a manual swap, if approved after checking. Thank you in advance, will come with updates as soon as I have them.
      Mention the item you want the swap for the angel icon you got in here, as well. Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 01-16-2020, 09:10 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I wanted to swap Damia's icon for Indigo Serpent Soul. Thank you for your help.

Comment

I also submitted a ticket with screen shots and what I wanted to swap Damia's Icon for. The icon is in my inventory as well.

Comment

Good morning. It has been applied to have the angel icon removed and then to have sent back the item you wanted it swapped in the first place.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for the help. Sidhe do you know when this might happen? Will I receive it in my mail, or will they just swap it manually? Just curious how I'll be able to tell when this takes place. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning. The swap will be probably made manually but I would suggest you to check both your inventory (please, keep that angel icon there, for the swap to be possible) and your in-game mail. It might last for a little bit though, it is weekend already and they do not work (as we already know) over the weekend.

Comment

Sidhe, thank you, I received my swap. I appreciate the help

Comment

Hello riley, thank you for coming with the update. I'm really glad it got sorted out and you also received your wanted item. Wish you good time out there and lots of fun in game. Happy playing!

Comment

Working...
                    X