Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that normal ?

Hi there,
    I can not loggin into an account. The loggin itself goes from R2 site , but I see just a starting page with flying birds, which I tired to shoot for a hour or so, for a prolonged time.

R2 S27
    Zumentas
    P.S. Mine account is not related with the yahoo by the way

Good morning. Can you please try to login again? And, in case the issue is still persisting, can you please post a screenshot for it? On a side note, please also perform a clean/clear at least manually for the browsers you're using, with a flush of the DNS and a restarting of your machine and game after that. Thank you in advance.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

all is back to the normal

Comment

Hello there, glad everything is back to normality (it has been checked and server could be logged in without any problems). Have a good one there and happy playing!
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X